[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stevegrab

Menudo

And his second/other favorite team lost (tied same thing) to the Vikings.

Menudo the issue I have with you is for the last 6 weeks or so (since I've made that comment) you're non existent. Why not post then telling me how wrong I was since the Steelers were on a streak and the Browns were spiraling downward. Now after our game against each you're getting all boastful and calling me out.

Then when I respond you get your panties in a bunch and start with all the "that's the problem with this place." No the problem is a bunch of people left, and some others just want to whine about why the place is no good anymore. While many others do enjoy spending time here discussing things.

Not my fault you weren't invited to the new home of the former Huddle Forum kings. (I heard there is a new place, not sure why they didn't tell you. Maybe it was only for banned members.

LOL - yes, I wasn't invited. I know nothing about it :thinking:

Unfortunately, there isn't much football talk there. I miss being able to talk a bit of trash after a game, and you were the only Browns fan on here I know. That isn't an insult, as I don't know that many fellow Steeler fans are on this board anymore either.

Back to my main point. Why would I throw the comment back in your face when the Steelers were beating other teams ? Don't you think it made more sense to wait until the Steelers beat the Browns and actually had a better record to boast ? Both happened at the same time, so, the timing was perfect.

Trust me, I didn't get my panties in a bunch. This was the most fun I've had in a thread in a long time. Seriously, it is all in good fun.

LOL - yes, I wasn't invited. I know nothing about it :thinking:

Unfortunately, there isn't much football talk there. I miss being able to talk a bit of trash after a game, and you were the only Browns fan on here I know. That isn't an insult, as I don't know that many fellow Steeler fans are on this board anymore either.

Back to my main point. Why would I throw the comment back in your face when the Steelers were beating other teams ? Don't you think it made more sense to wait until the Steelers beat the Browns and actually had a better record to boast ? Both happened at the same time, so, the timing was perfect.

Trust me, I didn't get my panties in a bunch. This was the most fun I've had in a thread in a long time. Seriously, it is all in good fun.

You've forgotten Loaf already? Man he's going to be disappointed. I'm sure there's others, but admittedly I'm vocal and I did call out the Steelers and made that comment about you.

Why not toss it back at me, my gloating over the Steelers poor play had nothing to do with the Browns since we hadn't played yet. (I guess I could have been told it was weak sauce when I was gloating, or just told to look at the H2H record since 99, of count SB trophies etc).

I guess part of my problem is the thread title with my name, it was like you're calling me out, after a lengthy period of not saying anything about my comments.

As for my comments about my co-workers, I wasn't trying to say they're better than you or more mature, just that other Steeler fans are not taking much out of beating the Browns, AGAIN! But I know I would have been dancing if we won (beating all 3 division opponents at home would be a good sign to a struggling team).

Well you sure seemed to be offended that I had a negative response to your comment. Saying that I was crying and this is what's wrong with the forums.... Sorry I'm not as witty as others to come back with something hilarious in response. So I instead I guess I got a little defensive. I'll work on my wittiness for the future.

:OldTimeHuddlersSecretHighFive:

Nice the 5 of you can now rejoice in the havoc that you have wrought. Way to go. Now what? Run under the rock that is now the clubhouse? This is what I'm referencing. Why divide? What is the end game? The end of the Huddle because you want it? The Huddle RAZZ or no is one unit. OR should be..wtf?

• Like 1

Nice the 5 of you can now rejoice in the havoc that you have wrought. Way to go. Now what? Run under the rock that is now the clubhouse? This is what I'm referencing. Why divide? What is the end game? The end of the Huddle because you want it? The Huddle RAZZ or no is one unit. OR should be..wtf?

+1. I think unity is key to bringing this forum back to "the good ol' days" that are so frequently referenced. Having such a divide between veteran members and newbies does not advocate expansion, it really encourages the opposite.

+1. I think unity is key to bringing this forum back to "the good ol' days" that are so frequently referenced. Having such a divide between veteran members and newbies does not advocate expansion, it really encourages the opposite.

Who in the Seven Hells are you?

I'm left kind of wondering why we all aren't ripping them because both of their teams suck. :hscratch:

I can't wait until the bragging thread over who got the better draft pick by sucking more! :fool:

If they could only merge both teams, think about it, it'd be a juggernaut.

Edited by Tripleshot

Be quiet. I am preparing for my fantasy college wrestling draft.

We also do state high school drafts for PA States. I actually use MFL and replace the players with the wrestlers. We've been doing the drafts for several years. It's awesome !!! :tup: