[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jordan Reed

Shorttynaz

Jordan Reed is not tiny. He's no specimen like Gronk....but not sure what you mean here.

Tiny playing time due to injury. Great talent though. Frustrated because my warning bells went off when I was deciding to draft him. Just not durable enough so far in his career.

Tiny playing time due to injury. Great talent though. Frustrated because my warning bells went off when I was deciding to draft him. Just not durable enough so far in his career.

+1...was hopeful to get at least a few good games from him before having to look elsewhere.

having dez bryant, lacy, and reed on my team just gave me last place for the week. 52pts. the next guy up is at least 10 points higher lol!

my first 3 picks in a 10 team high stakes ppr league were lacy, dez and ellington.........went up week 1 against a guy whos first 3 picks were forte, peyton, and arian.....i have a 44 pt lead going into tonight against his floyd and keenan allen

plugged in ingram for ellington and still had moreno and hyde on the bench.....got a total of 3 pts between my kicker and defense(dawon and st louis).....yet still scored pretty well....its all about depth....my receivers did very well.....patterson, roddy, wallace and ertz....still had benjamin on my bench.......you can overcome crap like this if you draft a deep team

my first 3 picks in a 10 team high stakes ppr league were lacy, dez and ellington.........went up week 1 against a guy whos first 3 picks were forte, peyton, and arian.....i have a 44 pt lead going into tonight against his floyd and keenan allen

plugged in ingram for ellington and still had moreno and hyde on the bench.....got a total of 3 pts between my kicker and defense(dawon and st louis).....yet still scored pretty well....its all about depth....my receivers did very well.....patterson, roddy, wallace and ertz....still had benjamin on my bench.......you can overcome crap like this if you draft a deep team

Eddie Lacy (GB - Dez Bryant (Dal - Alfred Morris (Was - RB) Le'Veon Bell (Pit - Pierre Garcon (Was - Torrey Smith (Bal - WR) Shane Vereen (NE - Cam Newton (Car - Jordan Reed (Was - Tony Romo (Dal - Mike Evans (TB - Nick Novak (SD - Knowshon Moreno (Mia - Kansas City (KC - Fred Jackson (Buf - RB)

this is what my team looks like so far. dropped moreno for josh gordon. bad move but i'll try to pick him back up and drop fred jackson instead. going to have to drop reed for another TE and drop KC

Edited by blahwoop

Eddie Lacy (GB - Dez Bryant (Dal - Alfred Morris (Was - RB) Le'Veon Bell (Pit - Pierre Garcon (Was - Torrey Smith (Bal - WR) Shane Vereen (NE - Cam Newton (Car - Jordan Reed (Was - Tony Romo (Dal - Mike Evans (TB - Nick Novak (SD - Knowshon Moreno (Mia - Kansas City (KC - Fred Jackson (Buf - RB)

this is what my team looks like so far. dropped moreno for josh gordon. bad move but i'll try to pick him back up and drop fred jackson instead. going to have to drop reed for another TE and drop KC

you prob have enough backs to choose from anyway....but i love some fred jackson....dunno if hes droppable at all really....

• 2 weeks later...