[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

14 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

He wouldn’t  take it, lol!

Dope!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, joey2stix said:

One more….ppr 

Diontae

DaVonta

Mike Williams

Jones Jr

Aiyuk

pick 2 to start with Adams

as always…thanks!

I'd pick the first 2, Dionte and Smith. Williams is a close 3rd.

• Thanks 1

Have already made the playoffs.

Been offered DeAndre Hopkins for McLaurin and Pollard. 

My RBs are solid and Pollard is just a handcuff for Zeke

Other WRs are Tyreek, DJ Moore, and Waddle. 

Would also get a bench spot to fill with either Mooney or Gallup.

I am leaning towards accepting as I think the potential upside is there if Hopkins and Murray return to form after the week 12 bye

5 minutes ago, Nik3775 said:

Have already made the playoffs.

Been offered DeAndre Hopkins for McLaurin and Pollard. 

My RBs are solid and Pollard is just a handcuff for Zeke

Other WRs are Tyreek, DJ Moore, and Waddle. 

Would also get a bench spot to fill with either Mooney or Gallup.

I am leaning towards accepting as I think the potential upside is there if Hopkins and Murray return to form after the week 12 bye

That's a really tough trade as I view McLaurin as more valuable than Hopkins at this point, so having to give up Pollard, an important handcuff, is too much for me. 

Edited by irish

I have 3 defenses right now. Wasn't the plan. It's just a temporary thing. I want to keep 2 for the rest of the season. 

Tennessee has been doing well and I think they are a hold. They play in weeks 14-17 Jax, @Pit, SF, Mia 

LA Rams were supposed to be the top D, but have struggled some. They have a tough week 14-17. @Ari, Sea, @Min, @Bal.

Philadelphia has been getting better and they have what looks to be a great weeks 12-17 schedule. @NYG, @NYJ, Bye, Was, NYG, @Was

When the season started, I never would have thought about dropping the LA Rams, but I'm thinking about it now. Is that a wise choice or could that come back to haunt me?

Thanks! 

30 minutes ago, GoBlue41 said:

I have 3 defenses right now. Wasn't the plan. It's just a temporary thing. I want to keep 2 for the rest of the season. 

Tennessee has been doing well and I think they are a hold. They play in weeks 14-17 Jax, @Pit, SF, Mia 

LA Rams were supposed to be the top D, but have struggled some. They have a tough week 14-17. @Ari, Sea, @Min, @Bal.

Philadelphia has been getting better and they have what looks to be a great weeks 12-17 schedule. @NYG, @NYJ, Bye, Was, NYG, @Was

When the season started, I never would have thought about dropping the LA Rams, but I'm thinking about it now. Is that a wise choice or could that come back to haunt me?

Thanks! 

Obviously keeping 3 defenses really wastes roster spaces.  Honestly, I love the Titans the most and the Rams next. I'd kick the Eagles to the curb. 

Edited by irish

Hi Irish, I set up for  this week - PPR

1. Team 1:

QB: Dak Prescott
WR: Davante Adam, Ja'Marr Chase 
RB: Austin Ekeler,  Michael Carter
TE: Dalton Schultz
Flex: Terry McLaurin 
BN: Kareem Hunt, Mike Williams,DJ Moore, Russ Wilson

Who will you play ? Terry or Mike or DJ More ?

2. Team 2:

Start Justin Hebert or Jalen Hurts thi sweek ?

Thanks

Edited by sabercats5441

24 minutes ago, sabercats5441 said:

Hi Irish, I set up for  this week - PPR

1. Team 1:

QB: Dak Prescott
WR: Davante Adam, Ja'Marr Chase 
RB: Austin Ekeler,  Michael Carter
TE: Dalton Schultz
Flex: Terry McLaurin 
BN: Kareem Hunt, Mike Williams,DJ Moore, Russ Wilson

Who will you play ? Terry or Mike or DJ More ?

2. Team 2:

Start Justin Hebert or Jalen Hurts thi sweek ?

Thanks

Hey Saber, 

Team 1

Flex - It's a toss up between Mclaurin and DJ and I'm leaning DJ. 

Team 2

Again a toss up but I'm going Hurts. 

GL

Edited by irish
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Helpmeout said:

Need to pick a WR:

Aiyuk @JAC

Toney @TB

E Moore vsMIA

NON PPR

I'd give the edge to Toney. Outside the fact that I think he scores the most points, I like watching a needed player, playing from behind in a primetime game. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Hey Irish, my Sunday question for this week:

Which WR for this week, full ppr, 5 point bonus @ 100 yards receiving

Corey Davis vs Miami

Mooney vs Baltimore

Gallup @ KC

The choice for me comes down to Mooney or Gallup and I'm leaning Gallup but it could be the homer in me talking. 

11 hours ago, irish said:

Dope!

Yeah. It's frustrating because I feel a team in a win now mode has to take a chance.

Hope you don't mind, but question on my wife's team, LOL.

8-2 first place

QB: Allen

RB: N Harris, Gaskin, Howard, Stevenson, Henry

WR: Metcalf, Higgins, Mooney, A-Rob, Peoples-Jones, E Moore, J Meyers

TE: Hockenson

K:  Carlson

DST: TB

1 Alex Collins worth #1 waiver

2. Drop some guys like DPJ, A-Rob to get:

Golladay, Higbee, Prater (for playoffs), Aiyuk (I just dropped him for Toney), RB flyer (Freeman, Murray, Chubba, ROJO)

3. Do you think she needs to trade Allen for a RB upgrade

---Allen for Wilson/M Carter

---Allen for Tannehill/Carter

---Allen for Murray and Drake

---Allen for Rodgers/J Williams

4. Trade a wide receiver for D Foreman

1 hour ago, irish said:

The choice for me comes down to Mooney or Gallup and I'm leaning Gallup but it could be the homer in me talking. 

I'm with you.  I picked up Davis early in the week but now Coop and arob out, I think either if the two are better.  Im worried Balt will focus on Mooney but their pass defense is awful anyway.

Crap I have no idea what to do and no room to pick both up

1 hour ago, Yoyo said:

Gotta start wr as flex with my rb injuries adding up, so which..... Tee, Aiyuk, Bateman, or drop one for Gallup?

I'd play Tee.

25 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

I'm with you.  I picked up Davis early in the week but now Coop and arob out, I think either if the two are better.  Im worried Balt will focus on Mooney but their pass defense is awful anyway.

Crap I have no idea what to do and no room to pick both up

My only thought is I think I like Mooney better for the RoS, so if it's a roster problem and you can only have one of them, maybe choose him. 

Edited by irish

1 hour ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Yeah. It's frustrating because I feel a team in a win now mode has to take a chance.

Hope you don't mind, but question on my wife's team, LOL.

8-2 first place

QB: Allen

RB: N Harris, Gaskin, Howard, Stevenson, Henry

WR: Metcalf, Higgins, Mooney, A-Rob, Peoples-Jones, E Moore, J Meyers

TE: Hockenson

K:  Carlson

DST: TB

1 Alex Collins worth #1 waiver

2. Drop some guys like DPJ, A-Rob to get:

Golladay, Higbee, Prater (for playoffs), Aiyuk (I just dropped him for Toney), RB flyer (Freeman, Murray, Chubba, ROJO)

3. Do you think she needs to trade Allen for a RB upgrade

---Allen for Wilson/M Carter

---Allen for Tannehill/Carter

---Allen for Murray and Drake

---Allen for Rodgers/J Williams

4. Trade a wide receiver for D Foreman

All good brother. 

1. Collins should slide into RB2 category so probably worth adding. 

2. I like Golladay more than DPJ and A-Rob, Prater more than Carlson, and Freeman more than Howard. 

3. Definitely not the Tannehill trade. The only one I'd consider is Wilson and Carter for Allen, as you get a top 5 QB and a top 15 RB in return and you'd start Carter over your other options,  improving your overall lineup. 

4. I personally wouldn't bother with Foreman. 

42 minutes ago, irish said:

My only thought is I think I like Mooney better for the RoS, so if it's a roster problem and you can only have one of them, maybe choose him. 

My roster is a disaster.  I've lost Henry and Woods, Gronk for most of the season, Monty for half of it.....my rbs are all in a timeshare (except Monty) and I'm in a dog fight for my division lead with all 5 teams in my division.  I'm 5 - 5.  I'm playing week to week right now.

My wrs are Diggs, Van Jefferson and Davis currently.  I tried to drop Stevenson for Gallup but CBS won't let me drop a locked player even though he is on my bench.  

So I think I'll drop Davis for Gallup for this week.  And then try for Mooney on waivers hoping he doesn't have a big week this week.

Last question, drop any of these rbs for Mooney?

CEH, D. Williams (KC), ingram, Wilson Jr (SF), or Javonte

Warning:  Fantasy Kicker Content!

I am digging around for a kicker who will get me the most points.  

Here's the top choices as I see it.  Anyone likely to pound more fg's than another?    Anyone look great game script?   Extra points only get 1pt, whereas fg's are tiered.  Despite the Bullock Hou game being a blowout, is he going to kick more than 5 extra points?  Will he kick any Fg's? 

I dunno.  I usually just run Gay but he is on bye.  

Sucop vs NYG

Bullock vs Houston

Zurlein vs KC

Gould vs Jax

badgely vs Buff

HOpkins vs Pit

any to eliminate?  Any 1 or 2 really stand out?   I am leaning zurlein or even hopkins or badge, as they may have tougher game and have to rely on fg.  Jax Hou NYG games could be over with a few TD's, and jsut be 4 points from extra points.

Kickers.  

51 minutes ago, irish said:

All good brother. 

1. Collins should slide into RB2 category so probably worth adding. 

2. I like Golladay more than DPJ and A-Rob, Prater more than Carlson, and Freeman more than Howard. 

3. Definitely not the Tannehill trade. The only one I'd consider is Wilson and Carter for Allen, as you get a top 5 QB and a top 15 RB in return and you'd start Carter over your other options,  improving your overall lineup. 

4. I personally wouldn't bother with Foreman. 

Thanks again!

We're all teachers and fantasy gives us something to talk about first half of year besides work!

Much appreciated.

1 hour ago, RMS@1 said:

Big trade offer

i give Chubb and Godwin and Montgomery 

I get Kamara and Diggs

my other RB’s are Najee Saquon and JRob

i know Alvin is out this week but the upside makes me think take the deal what do you think?

thanks

Hell no I don't make that trade. Chubb is only a bit off Kamara and you'd be giving Monty away for free, who I feel is even with Chubb. I also see Diggs and Godwin as even too.  Imo, you're not really upgrading enough and you're losing solid depth. 

23 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

My roster is a disaster.  I've lost Henry and Woods, Gronk for most of the season, Monty for half of it.....my rbs are all in a timeshare (except Monty) and I'm in a dog fight for my division lead with all 5 teams in my division.  I'm 5 - 5.  I'm playing week to week right now.

My wrs are Diggs, Van Jefferson and Davis currently.  I tried to drop Stevenson for Gallup but CBS won't let me drop a locked player even though he is on my bench.  

So I think I'll drop Davis for Gallup for this week.  And then try for Mooney on waivers hoping he doesn't have a big week this week.

Last question, drop any of these rbs for Mooney?

CEH, D. Williams (KC), ingram, Wilson Jr (SF), or Javonte

I like Gallup better than Davis anyhow.  Mooney is worth more than D. Williams, unless of course CEH gets re-injured. However, if you have solid RB depth and need WRs, then Williams could be expendable. 

9 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Thanks again!

We're all teachers and fantasy gives us something to talk about first half of year besides work!

Much appreciated.

Having FF to talk about provides a nice break from the stresses of teaching.