[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Nevermind, I was able to trade Tua for a 2nd round pick, I think that is better value for me, not sure Dell would have been worth keeping. 

I'm at 2-8 and out of contention, so I've put all my players on the trade block, even keeper quality like Tua, Jacobs, Adams, Swift, Cooper.  We each keep 5, no limits of any kind. 

Somebody has offered me Tank Dell (WR-HOU) and their 3rd pick next year for Tua. Is that a decent deal? Personally I'd rather have a higher pick, I don't know if Dell would be a keeper or who else I'll have to pick from come August next year. I was thinking of countering with a 2nd round pick. Is that better? Should I try to get a first round pick?

Edited by stevegrab
  • Like 1

@irish Made a trade, SuperFlex, Line up check for Week 11

QB: Allen

RB: Swift

RB: Javonte Williams

WR: AJ Brown

WR: Dell

TE: McBride

FLEX: Ford

SUPERFLEX: Kyler Murray

Bench: Love, Charbonnet, Chandler, Gainwell, Pittman, Nico

QUESTION 1: Lineup good?

QUESTION 2: Yet another trade to WR needy team

I give Nico/Ford

I get Pachecho/Sutton

QUESTION: 3

Hold Chandler or try to sell with Mattison/bye looming

Was offered Pickens for him (no)? Best I could do for him is probably Gabe Davis, LOL

4 hours ago, Dunk the Dunk said:

As a follow up to this, would you start any of these players over Barkley in the flex spot? I'm reading Barkley may have tweaked his high ankle sprain.

I'd start Waddle over Barkley. 

4 hours ago, Dcat said:

team defense:

Ravens vs Bengals tonight
or
Commanders vs Giants?

Commanders, they could be the top defense to play this week. 

2-0 the past couple weeks and projected to have a decent week 11.  Used 2 lame QB's in the superflex to fill in for Byes last week, and it worked out great.  I dropped Devito and Deshawn is out for the ros... so i am down to 2 QB's in a 2QB league.  

a) Devito is a FA, no one grabbed him (yet... he'll go) I'd have to drop a high upside handcuff (Dowdle, Spears, Charbonnet, Chandler) to add him.  I think I am going to roll with no back up QB for now, and hope tua and mahomes stay healthy.  Thoughts?

b) Ty Chandler, Mostert, JayWarren,  Spears, Charbs, Dowdle;   CeeDee, Puka, TankDell, both Daltons.  

Start in 1/2ppr

2WR. CeeDee, Puka

2RB. Mostert, JayWarren

1TE  Kincaid

1Flex. Dell.

Correct ^ choices ?  I think Ty will have a week if Mattison out, does he suuplant Dell or JayW or none?  

4 hours ago, irish said:

I'd start Waddle over Barkley. 

Thanks for all your advice. I look forward to reading it, not only for me. I actually just traded Barkley straight up for Pacheco. I like Pacheco ROS schedule better. I know Barkley is the focus of the Giants offense but so does everyone else. 

On 11/16/2023 at 3:46 PM, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish Made a trade, SuperFlex, Line up check for Week 11

QB: Allen

RB: Swift

RB: Javonte Williams

WR: AJ Brown

WR: Dell

TE: McBride

FLEX: Ford

SUPERFLEX: Kyler Murray

Bench: Love, Charbonnet, Chandler, Gainwell, Pittman, Nico

QUESTION 1: Lineup good?

QUESTION 2: Yet another trade to WR needy team

I give Nico/Ford

I get Pachecho/Sutton

QUESTION: 3

Hold Chandler or try to sell with Mattison/bye looming

Was offered Pickens for him (no)? Best I could do for him is probably Gabe Davis, LOL

Hey TGA,

Q1: Think I'd play Nico in the flex over Ford, but obviously not if you make a trade. 

Q2: it's close, but I make that trade.   I like Sutton more than Nico and Pacheco and Ford are even. 

Q3: I take either of those WRs for Chandler, giving Davis the edge. 

GL!

2 minutes ago, irish said:

Hey TGA,

Q1: Think I'd play Nico in the flex over Ford, but obviously not if you make a trade. 

Q2: it's close, but I make that trade.   I like Sutton more than Nico and Pacheco and Ford are even. 

Q3: I take either of those WRs for Chandler, giving Davis the edge. 

GL!

Thanks, one last trade was I give Ford/Chandler I get David Montgomery, then I add Dowdle from waivers.

Thanks as always!

1 minute ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Thanks, one last trade was I give Ford/Chandler I get David Montgomery, then I add Dowdle from waivers.

Thanks as always!

Pass, Ford is basically equal to Monty, so you're giving him Chandler for free. 

• Like 1

On 11/16/2023 at 4:20 PM, FinishTheDrill said:

2-0 the past couple weeks and projected to have a decent week 11.  Used 2 lame QB's in the superflex to fill in for Byes last week, and it worked out great.  I dropped Devito and Deshawn is out for the ros... so i am down to 2 QB's in a 2QB league.  

a) Devito is a FA, no one grabbed him (yet... he'll go) I'd have to drop a high upside handcuff (Dowdle, Spears, Charbonnet, Chandler) to add him.  I think I am going to roll with no back up QB for now, and hope tua and mahomes stay healthy.  Thoughts?

b) Ty Chandler, Mostert, JayWarren,  Spears, Charbs, Dowdle;   CeeDee, Puka, TankDell, both Daltons.  

Start in 1/2ppr

2WR. CeeDee, Puka

2RB. Mostert, JayWarren

1TE  Kincaid

1Flex. Dell.

Correct ^ choices ?  I think Ty will have a week if Mattison out, does he suuplant Dell or JayW or none?  

I would roll without a backup, no interest in Devito.

I like your lineup just the way it is. If Mattison is out, Chandler could replace Warren. 

• Like 1

On 11/16/2023 at 8:23 PM, Dunk the Dunk said:

Thanks for all your advice. I look forward to reading it, not only for me. I actually just traded Barkley straight up for Pacheco. I like Pacheco ROS schedule better. I know Barkley is the focus of the Giants offense but so does everyone else. 

My pleasure! You look forward to reading it, not only for you?  For who else?  Trading Barkley for Pacheco is definitely a fit feeling thing but I will say that for me, they aren't too far off from each other, so not a terrible deal. 

4 minutes ago, gijoerock said:

@irishI'm leaving points on my bench and today I need to maximize the opportunity to move into 3rd place if I get the win. Who should I start for max points?

Goff vs Bears or Purdy vs Bucs

Achane, Hunt or Walker III as my flex

I'd be starting Goff for sure and likely Achane, in a close one, over Walker.  If you're nervous about this being Achane's first game back, then go Walker. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, RMS@1 said:

Hey Irish,

I did trade for Stroud so who do I start this week Stroud or Purdy (both great matchups but SF may make it a McCaffrey day to make up for last week)

Also  Pick 2 of these RB's  Jacobs, Monty, Achane

thanks for all you advice.

My pleasure, hope it helps more than hurts. Definitely playing Stroud over Purdy today.  And I'm playing Jacobs for sure, could be a top 5 play today. Then I'm leaning Achane. Only hesitation is because it's his first game back, otherwise, all of these decisions would be locks for me. 

GL

3 minutes ago, Yoyo said:

.5 ppr Who we starting Irish?

TE--Kincaid or McBride

Qb--Goff or Kyler

Wr x2-Puka, Wilson, Tank

Morning Yo!

I'm rolling with McBride, he is literally like the new Kelce.  Now it could be close.  However, I'd rather have started McBride and Kincaid outscore him 13.7 to 12.8. Versus start Kincaid and and have McBride outscore him 22.4 to 11.3.  The ceiling is higher with McBride. 

Stafford is back. I'm rolling with Puka and then Wilson. 

GL

4 minutes ago, irish said:

Morning Yo!

I'm rolling with McBride, he is literally like the new Kelce.  Now it could be close.  However, I'd rather have started McBride and Kincaid outscore him 13.7 to 12.8. Versus start Kincaid and and have McBride outscore him 22.4 to 11.3.  The ceiling is higher with McBride. 

Stafford is back. I'm rolling with Puka and then Wilson. 

GL

Thanks. What about the Goff vs Kyler?

30 minutes ago, Yoyo said:

Thanks. What about the Goff vs Kyler?

Still going with Goff. 

Good morning Irish.  I've got a few for you to look at here for week 11 (full ppr leagues):

• (QB) Purdy vs Buccs or Love vs Chargers?
  • (QB) Purdy vs Buccs or Howell vs Giants ?
  • (QB) Purdy vs Buccs or Stafford vs Seahawks?
  • (need 1 flex) D Henderson vs Seahawks, B Cooks @ Carolina or J Meyers @ Miami?
  • (need 1 rb) Lat Murray vs Jets, McLaughlin vs Vikes or D Cook @ Buffalo?

Edited by Dcat

Hey @irish!

Need flex help and any help I can get since I had Burrow start at QB FULL PPR

Jerome Ford vs Steelers

Rashee Rice vs Eagles

Trey McBride AT Texans

The rest of my lineup starters: Walker and White RBs, AJ Brown and Aiyuk WRs, Laporta TE, Phins D/ST.  Was thinking starting 2 TEs but Ford does have a very favorable matchup and the Browns may be more run heavy with Watson out.  Also, I can sub out Laporta with McBride...maybe? 

Thx in advance!