[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which team improved the most this offseason?

DMD

Offseason 2015  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which team improved the most with free agents and the draft?

• BUF - LeSean McCoy, Percy Harvin and Charles Clay
    • IND - Frank Gore, Andre Johnson, Philip Dorsett
    • MIA - Jay Ajayi, Kenny Stills, DeVante Parker, Jordan Cameron
    • NYJ - Ryan Fitzpatrick, Bryce Petty, Stevan Ridley, Zac Stacy, Brandon Marshall, Devin Smith
    • OAK - Trent Richardson, Amari Cooper, Michael Crabtree
    • STL - Nick Foles, Todd Gurley
    • TEN - Marcus Mariota, David Cobb, Dorial Green-Beckham, Harry Doublas

Good re-visit

Caught heat from a lot of people with my pick of Bill's being most improved & them beating the Colts week 1 , not just here but other sites too , just feels good that I called the week 1 beating of the Colts when everyone said I must be drunk :rolleyes:

Caught heat from a lot of people with my pick of Bill's being most improved & them beating the Colts week 1 , not just here but other sites too , just feels good that I called the week 1 beating of the Colts when everyone said I must be drunk :rolleyes:

Not everyone. I still say it is the Fins.

• 1 month later...

Raiders probably still in contention just because they were so bad last year but Jets the clear frontrunners.

Dolphins or Colts probably lead the way for who actually got worse.

Its a shame, the Dolphins and Colts have talent they just do not seem to have the correct management/infrastructure to correctly use that talent. I have not been impressed with a Dolphins coach since Shula.

• Like 1

re-bump...NYJ poised to take clear possession of this if they show well coming out of their bye week.

Its so strange though. Everyone believed the Colts made the most upgrades, and I would agree with them. Yet they look like they've regressed this year.

Football is so unpredictable sometimes, I guess that's why FF is so great.

Its so strange though. Everyone believed the Colts made the most upgrades, and I would agree with them. Yet they look like they've regressed this year.

Football is so unpredictable sometimes, I guess that's why FF is so great.

Not true. Many of us have been criticizing (and griping about) all of the Colts personnel moves since post-Super Bowl free agency.

Possibly the worst front office in the league.

Not true. Many of us have been criticizing (and griping about) all of the Colts personnel moves since post-Super Bowl free agency.

Possibly the worst front office in the league.

have you seen the Raiders, Titans, Cleveland, Detroit, Miami and of course......Chip Kelly

• Like 1

have you seen the Raiders, Titans, Cleveland, Detroit, Miami and of course......Chip Kelly

Worst recent move I can recall for the Colts, trading 1st round pick to Browns for TRich. For the Browns this year they paid Dwayne Bowe a bunch of gauranteed money and he's been a bust (and was not looking that great when they signed him). Not to mention the potential busts with high picks including both Justin Gilbert and Manziel in round 1 of 2014.

Also bad, but in the same ballpark. I think the Colts are closer to these outfits than they are to the rest of the field.

Its a shame, the Dolphins and Colts have talent they just do not seem to have the correct management/infrastructure to correctly use that talent. I have not been impressed with a Dolphins coach since Shula.

The Dolphins problems in the past decade go well beyond the coaching. Badly run from the top down.

Well you almost would have to expect that... I mean, last season the Eagles had 12 Oregon Ducks on the roster.... you could tell that he didn't feel comfortable going outside of his comfort zone.

I didn't want him in Philly...... I thinks he's just an arrogant blowhard. Much like his predecessor.

Edited by Papa Deuce

Tough to admit as a Denver fan, but I think the raiders are finally put together. Don't think they'll make a push for the AFC west title this year but I wouldn't be surprised to see them finish .500 give or take a win.

Their offense is full of young blood and once they REALLY start to mesh I wouldn't be surprised to see them in shootouts week in and week out (because the D still isn't great).

Edited by AX2RUN

Tough to admit as a Denver fan, but I think the raiders are finally put together. Don't think they'll make a push for the AFC west title this year but I wouldn't be surprised to see them finish .500 give or take a win.

Their offense is full of young blood and once they REALLY start to mesh I wouldn't be surprised to see them in shootouts week in and week out (because the D still isn't great).

yeah at this pt Oak would get my vote

• 1 month later...

Rebump...Is this thing decided yet???

My guess is that one, maybe two (if Indy wins their division) of these teams make the playoffs.

I am sticking with the Jets. They sure are fun from a fantasy standpoint.