[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sleepers

Norton

Wouldn't surprise me at all if White is the week 1 starter.

It wouldn't surprise me either. And then it wouldn't surprise me to see him get zero carries in week 3 while Gaffney tears it up.

• Like 3

All over Wilson. Given Alex Smith's preference to limit throws to the short and intermediate depths, I think the KC slot receiver is going to have some fantasy value. Though not likely, there is some potential that Wilson could even lead the team in receptions. He really could be a deep league PPR gem.

Honestly, if I had to guess, I'd say Wilson will do most of his work from the outside this year. Despite his height (5'8"-5'9"), he's very strong and can handle press coverage very well. I could see 3 guys working from the slot at times this year: Avant, De'Anthony Thomas, and Conley.

Eventually, I do think Conley takes over Wilson's WR2 role (which may very well push Wilson into the slot). However, I don't think that will happen this season. We'll see. One of Conley's knocks coming into the NFL was that he struggled against press coverage, so a slot role seems good for him right now - more room for him to use his top-tier athleticism and gain separation.

Really amazing how much KC's WR corps has changed in the last 9 months or so. With the emergence of Wilson, signing of Maclin, and drafting of Conley, this has quickly turned into a very talented (and very FAST) group.

Honestly, if I had to guess, I'd say Wilson will do most of his work from the outside this year. Despite his height (5'8"-5'9"), he's very strong and can handle press coverage very well. I could see 3 guys working from the slot at times this year: Avant, De'Anthony Thomas, and Conley.

Eventually, I do think Conley takes over Wilson's WR2 role (which may very well push Wilson into the slot). However, I don't think that will happen this season. We'll see. One of Conley's knocks coming into the NFL was that he struggled against press coverage, so a slot role seems good for him right now - more room for him to use his top-tier athleticism and gain separation.

Really amazing how much KC's WR corps has changed in the last 9 months or so. With the emergence of Wilson, signing of Maclin, and drafting of Conley, this has quickly turned into a very talented (and very FAST) group.

Now if they only had a QB that could throw farther than a ball boy.

I'm not in common leagues with anyone here that I know of so.....

Tyler Eifert got hurt week 1 after being drafted in rd 1. Now he's 100 percent healthy and eager and tearing it up in camp.

I'm not in common leagues with anyone here that I know of so.....

Tyler Eifert got hurt week 1 after being drafted in rd 1. Now he's 100 percent healthy and eager and tearing it up in camp.

Agreed on him and he's going late compared to what he's capable of doing.

Few of mine are Marvin Jones, Stevie Johnson, Allen Robinson, Biship Sankey, Jeremy Hill (everyone knows about him, but he's my RB#1), Jordan Cameron (uhhgg him again, but man he's talented), Duane Allen...

DEEP sleeps...Josh Huff, Duke Johnson

I believe the Redskins should voluntarily change their name. I'm not even remotely interested in a political discussion. I do realize by calling the Redskins the Washington Team that I invited the discussion. Sorry for the teaser.

Not trying to continue the debate, just a simple suggestion for anybody that doesn't want to use the team name, just use WAS then nobody will think you're trying to make statement.

Few of mine are Marvin Jones, Stevie Johnson, Allen Robinson, Biship Sankey, Jeremy Hill (everyone knows about him, but he's my RB#1), Jordan Cameron (uhhgg him again, but man he's talented), Duane Allen...

DEEP sleeps...Josh Huff, Duke Johnson

Duke Johnson has hardly even practiced yet, but the Browns are waiting for somebody, anybody, to step up at RB. West came to camp out of shape and looks slow, and has been injured. Crowell isn't doing great either. They have hope for Johnson but if he doesn't heal up and start practicing he'll be a rookie at the bottom of the depth chart with no camp time and unlikely to contribute until much later in the season.

Duke Johnson has hardly even practiced yet, but the Browns are waiting for somebody, anybody, to step up at RB. West came to camp out of shape and looks slow, and has been injured. Crowell isn't doing great either. They have hope for Johnson but if he doesn't heal up and start practicing he'll be a rookie at the bottom of the depth chart with no camp time and unlikely to contribute until much later in the season.

Steve. Yea the more I look at that Cleveland situation the more the RB thing (or the entire offense) looks like an absolute dumpster fire. Sad thing is Cleveland has a pretty good offensive line, but have almost NOTHING in the way of high end talent at the skill positions.

Their two receiveres (Hartline and Bowe) are pedestrian (I do like Hartline as a late round, lower level receiver who is probably gonna be a solid 5 for 50 most weeks), the QBs are downright awful and the running backs have been well below their already medioric projected levels thus far.

Crowell and West are merely capable. I'd say Crowell has a bit more upside, but he has languished so far. Yes the Duke has been injured, but this will be a run-heavy, conservative oriented offense and Johnson could be superb in the open field. At worst I could see him as a very capable 3DB with some upside to get early down carries. He may be the most "talented" skilled player the Browns have....I suspect Browns coaches will want him on the field asap. He'll end up on my team with one of the drafts (our draft is Sunday) lower picks.

Edited by kwolf68

• 2 months later...

Orleans Darkwa, I kind of just like saying his name ;) But the fact that he led the team in rushing attempts, and also out-snapped Jennings in the game says something. I know its a 4 headed RBBC with NYG, Vereen mostly catching the ball, Jennings the main runner, Williams the guy people thought would take over eventually.

Former sleeper who literally went to sleep, Chris Thompson.

Only players I'm looking at very seriously and adding will need to have some long term value in my keeper league, at 2-5 (one of the lowest scoring teams and winless in my division) my playoff prospects are not good so I'm not concerned much with a player's output this year.