[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Message Board Leagues

DMD

The only flaw I see so far with the text alerts is that when an autopick (pre-draft selection) is made, it doesn't text that out. Yesterday I was waiting for the text and just happened to go and look and it was my turn, without knowing it. Maybe we can get that fixed for next year?

Actually, it does. Pre-select only fires after an actual pick is make which is what sends out the alert. So if you read that alert email you will see that so-and-so made a selection, and then you will see all the auto-selects that went off behind it. It will also tell you who is on the clock now.

Edited by ABearWithFurniture

I once made a draft pick from jail. Just say'n

They let you keep your phone?

Ha, I once did an entire draft in a bass boat in the middle of a lake during an electrical storm 'while the fish were biting' ...

When I was a kid, we used to walk to school in 3 ft of snow, uphill both ways ... while making draft picks on our etch-a-sketches.

They let you keep your phone?

I was in jail for drunk in public and our draft was underway. Nothing big, sit in a drunk tank till you are coherent enough to be let out. But I did place a collect call to BPWalley for my pick lol.

• Like 2

Sorry dudes...been moving today. Just sat down for the first time. Gonna go pick.

No big deal, I'm in no rush.

well I am, let's get this thing moving!

Now where are your manners, you're supposed to be polite even if you want to be drafting faster.