[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

J.Hill

My_Jedi_Fantasy_Team

Didn't see any of this game just kept watching gio points going up and up on my bench.. I drafted him with the belief that hill was over rated and would lose touches to Gio.. I see Gio got 20 carries.. any insight on what took place today and what we might see going forward

• Like 1

Didn't see any of this game just kept watching gio points going up and up on my bench.. I drafted him with the belief that hill was over rated and would lose touches to Gio.. I see Gio got 20 carries.. any insight on what took place today and what we might see going forward

This was my thought as well. Overall I think Gio is more talented, but I don't think the coaching staff sees him as an every down option.

Hill didn't play well in week 1 either..60 some yards on 19 carries.. the two tds saved his day. I'm hoping but I may need to see 1 more week of steady gio play to be confident in playing him

Hill looked automatic on that first drive in week 1...it looked like they just gave him the ball and he churned out yards and wrapped it up with a TD...And then they said no we must have more Gio and my headache began :bash:

Hill looked automatic on that first drive in week 1...it looked like they just gave him the ball and he churned out yards and wrapped it up with a TD...And then they said no we must have more Gio and my headache began :bash:

yes.... last week they looked better with hill in the lineup. today gio looked very agile.

Huge Bengals fan here. Gio has looked great thus far this year. He seems to have more confidence running the ball than he did the past 2 years. With that being said, with the way the defense is looking, JHill will be the identity of this offense. I say try and trade for him now or next week. I could see us going pass heavy against Balt next week, meaning more Gio than normal. Hill is the better pure runner and that will show to be true over the course of the year.

Good info - from a pure fantasy perspective, this is a RB situation where it's going to be good over the course of the year to own either one of them. Plugging Gio in PPR leagues will be a good RB2 option at some point. Hill just had his worst game he'll have all year...gotta hold on to the rock.

Gil I hope you're right. I have him in two leagues and am considering benching in at least one, depending on how my WW claims pan out. Across both leagues, I have some viable flex RB candidates (Freeman, Hillman, Jennings, etc...) who might be better options until we see this play out.

Freeman for the short term might be OK....Hillman as well. Jennings looks like he's sucking wind and until Cruz comes back, it's a mess for anyone not named Vereen there.

I put Gio above all those guys, and I'm starting him over Lacy/Gore/Jennings/Freeman in Outraged.

I own Hill in Dynasty and I'm not worried - he's going to be fine. Maybe even a little pissed, which might cut into Gio's value in Week3.