[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chuck Pagano

Shorttynaz

I have a feeling he's gonna be one of the in-season firings this year. Buffalo, understandable. Jets, questionable. Titans, inexcusable. Ryan Grigson should get the ax too..

Totally agree.

They haven't been able to build a solid team around Luck.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

I honestly hate the thought of seeing Pagano let go - and as of now - to the best of my knowledge there is no substance to it. I just have a feeling the front office in Indy see's this as superbowl or bust and Pagano is out if it's bust. Sure - I created this post a little prematurely, but even though a win is a win, it certainly didn't give me the warm and fuzzies. They're talented as hell at skill positions, but they're the opposite of that at the core positions needed to watch those skill position players succeed. They did try to switch up some things on the o-line today and it came with little success - the way I see it is you can polish a turd but it's still a turd.

Did Pagano take the risk of splurging all the free agent$$ on senior citizens Gore and Johnson in thinking it would be the glue to winning a championship? Granted, Gore continues to impress and play great for his age but, I'm not sure exactly what this team is supposed to be beyond a 4th year QB super stud erasing all of his teams defensive deficiencies.

I always thought there was a possibility that Matt Millen was a puppet for the Ford family. I wonder if the same could be true with Grigson and that Jim Irsay is the real general manager.

Doubtful since he bolted Philly because he was under Banner's thumb

All they've done is poach players from their old teams (Ravens & Eagles) and miss on all sorts of draft picks, not to mention the Trich disaster..

As I recall most Colt fans were pissing their pants about how great the Richardson deal was at the time - probably the same brilliant people who thought the Colts were "just a player or 2 away from the SB" earlier this year because they made the AFC title game :rolleyes: lol

Anyway agree. Time to reload the staff.

The Colts are one of the most poorly managed franchises in the league. The have maintained perennial playoff contention by being lucky enough to draft two generational QB's in consecutive generations.

MEH a truly horribly run franchise like the Browns would have NOT drafted those 2 QBs and took other bad players instead (and they've actually done that regularly).

They've wasted some opportunities and got lucky with Peyton and Luck falling in their lap, but they could be a lot worse. They have made some bad decisions though, like TRich, and singing Andre (think Gore is ok).

Blame management for bringing in old guys, missing on draft picks and saying he will get fired if theres no super bowl when hes gotten further in the playoffs every year. They created an unnecessary distraction lingering over the whole team.

Not to mention drafting a WR in the first round when they have no O line or D line. Sounds like the bears.

• Like 1