[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Report: Antonio Gates has MCL sprain

Wolverines Fan

Nice. I have to drop Matt Ryan to pick up a temp TE

I would not drop Ryan.

Is ladarius green a better play then Ben Watson?

If gates is out, probably.

(the really bad word) me! I dropped Cameron to fill byes with my K and D, didn't want to drop my weekly starters, especially McManus. Will add somebody else just in case, Cameron may be the one but need to check other options, I like Watson but he got picked up, and Ladarious was drafted and still on a roster. Probably drop GB defense who have been decent, or Javorius Allen. I know I can stream a defense, but roster moves cost $2 in this league so streaming can cost.

Edited by stevegrab

I'm playing the guy who has Gates. My second TE was the Green Bay TE who's on bye this week. I dropped Rodgers for Green. Dirty? Maybe. Do everything to gain an advantage over the Co worker opponent? Absolutely

Nothing dirty about it. All is fair in love, war, and FF.

Why are we just hearing this now?

He hasn't practiced all week.

• Like 1

what's more disturbing is how many of you only carry 1 TE

its not that shocking....happens alot....in my high stakes ppr league most teams only carry one...especially if their te is solid.....i just picked up ladarius green this week to fill in for eifert....but after that ill prob just hold eifert after i assess the situation...id rather have the flexibility at other spots...defense...wr....especially with bye weeks coming for alot of my wrs

• Like 2