[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Attention Greg Hardy Appologists

BA Baracus

Out of curiosity, how many of you guys cheer for the dude on your fantasy roster that put these type of bruises on his (5 yr old?) freaking child last yr?

Oh boy, talk about another can o' worms on the forum there HBTC!! LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!

btw, I have him on my Huddle Message Board League... :out:

Oh man this changes everything what a heartfelt and sincere gesture... Probably didn't even write or post it himself got his lawyers to do the dirty work again
  • Like 1

Out of curiosity, how many of you guys cheer for the dude on your fantasy roster that put these type of bruises on his (5 yr old?) freaking child last yr?

F@ck that guy too. But that is another thread.

Wow this thread has gone kind of loco. Smoking pot is a felony? 99% of NFL players do or have smoked pot? Employers shouldn't be allowed to decide whether or not they hire felons? What next seal all criminal records after they've paid their debt? I guess nobody should be allowed to know. I'm jot against second chance but I'm not too keen on removing choice on who people are allowed to hire.

Hardy should donate his pay for this season to battered womens groups, that would say a lot more than his bogus tweet, which was an obvious PR stunt in response to the Deadspin story.

• Like 1

I like how BSPN is covering this story more than anybody, and yet they have Ray Lewis and Chris Carter on their pay-roll. Watching Chris Carter give his opinion on Hardy made me cringe. ...and yet they're criticizing Jerry Jones for not releasing Hardy? ...bunch of f***ing hypocrites over there.

They were also interviewing a representative from the NFLPA, asking him about what he thought about Hardy, and it was painful listening to the guy try and dodge the issue. People keep criticising the NFL, but the NFLPA is much worse IMO. They truly give two flying f***s about what these guys do off the field. ...just another greedy union.

I like how BSPN is covering this story more than anybody, and yet they have Ray Lewis and Chris Carter on their pay-roll. Watching Chris Carter give his opinion on Hardy made me cringe. ...and yet they're criticizing Jerry Jones for not releasing Hardy? ...bunch of f***ing hypocrites over there.

They were also interviewing a representative from the NFLPA, asking him about what he thought about Hardy, and it was painful listening to the guy try and dodge the issue. People keep criticising the NFL, but the NFLPA is much worse IMO. They truly give two flying f***s about what these guys do off the field. ...just another greedy union.

Of course CC is criticizing him. Hardy failed to listen to his advice and didn't get a fall guy!

• Like 2

Doesn't really matter to me what people say happened. Maybe it did, maybe it didn't. But if there's pics on deadspin....IT MUST BE TRUE

Come on MAN! Gonna be on the MNF bit.

http://deadspin.com/this-is-why-nfl-star-greg-hardy-was-arrested-for-assaul-1739117634

So now that you have actually 'seen' a glimpse of what this $tacobird did, could you please pull your heads out of the sand.

racist. I guess you think that dude in Ferguson wasn't shot in the back either! Forensic were obviously doctored by the man.

I dont condone what Greg Hardy did and I dont support him. That being said, what do you expect Cowboys fans to do ? Should I stop rooting for a team that I have followed since I am 7 years old ? Ray Lewis, Mike Vick on multiple teams, ADP, James Harrison, Donte Stallworth , Pacman Jones, Aldon Smith. The lists of NFL criminals and thugs that were employed after their crimes is pretty long and eventually one of these types of guys was on or could be on one of your teams. So everyone who is getting all high and mighty in here can suck it. I dont see many Cowboys fans beating down the door to defend Hardy or support him. He is what he is, the situation is what it is.

Edited by whomper

I dont condone what Greg Hardy did and I dont support him. That being said, what do you expect Cowboys fans to do ? Should I stop rooting for a team that I have followed since I am 7 years old ? Ray Lewis, Mike Vick on multiple teams, ADP, James Harrison, Donte Stallworth , Pacman Jones, Aldon Smith. The lists of NFL criminals and thugs that were employed after their crimes is pretty long and eventually one of these types of guys was on or could be on one of your teams. So everyone who is getting all high and mighty in here can suck it. I dont see many Cowboys fans beating down the door to defend Hardy or support him. He is what he is, the situation is what it is.

Sorry, but I think that's playing ostrich. Cowboys fans are the most important voices out there in this. They are the ones that can send a message to JJ by not buying the tickets and merchandise. To answer your question, yes you should stop rooting for them until they give you an organization worth rooting for. They have been a team devoid of ethics since the Michael Irvin/Nate Newton days. You deserve better than Jerry Jones.

Sorry, but I think that's playing ostrich. Cowboys fans are the most important voices out there in this. They are the ones that can send a message to JJ by not buying the tickets and merchandise. To answer your question, yes you should stop rooting for them until they give you an organization worth rooting for. They have been a team devoid of ethics since the Michael Irvin/Nate Newton days. You deserve better than Jerry Jones.

says a dude with one of the dirtiest player in the league in his name and avy :lol:

So, in your mind a dirty player is the same as a woman beater? Suh has had off the field traffic issues, and I would have no issue with him losing playing time for off the field issues in addition to suspensions and fines for anything dirty on the field. If he ever beats a woman, i'll be the first calling for him to be booted.

It's the Cowboys you hate. The league, including your favorite team, have scumbags just like him. Jerry jones listening to the fans? Ha! Who is putting their head in the sand now?

As I said before, find a single player on the Saints team anywhere close to Hardy. The last guy they had, Galette, was their top pass rusher and they released him as a result. Yeah, there are some teams and fans that just don't care. But don't try pretending like the NFL is rife with criminals just to make you feel better about your team.

And for Whomp, I see nothing wrong with still bring a fan of your team and not being happy with who is on it. The ones who should be ashamed are those that just don't care and even worse, defend the guy and call him a "leader."

• Like 2

Just the Cowboys ? The Steelers continued to employ James Harrison after beating his wife and currently employ Mike Vick. Pacman Jones has a job. So does Aldon smith and all the other guys I mentioned. Should everyone just give up on the NFL or their favorite teams ? There are scumbags in the NFL and sometimes the end up on your team. It is what it is. If you have ever had a guy like that on your team, at any point, and you still supported them, than you can't afford to talk.

Edited by whomper
  • Like 1

Just the Cowboys ? The Steelers continued to employ James Harrison after beating his wife and currently employ Mike Vick. Pacman Jones has a job. So does Aldon smith and all the other guys I mentioned. Should everyone just give up on the NFL or their favorite teams ? There are scumbags in the NFL and sometimes the end up on your team. It is what it is. If you have ever had a guy like that on your team, at any point, and you still supported them, than you can't afford to talk.

Yes, that is exactly what we should do. I haven't watched any football today, and I'm not planning to. Between this junk and the new rules and referees making the games unwatchable, the NFL is giving us a garbage product. We don't have to support them.

The heehawks picked up Frank Clark in the draft and Seattleites were not happy about it due to his alleged beating of his girlfriend. But life goes on, the story dies down, people still root for the heehawks, but maybe just not for Clark.

Yes, that is exactly what we should do. I haven't watched any football today, and I'm not planning to. Between this junk and the new rules and referees making the games unwatchable, the NFL is giving us a garbage product. We don't have to support them.

I respect your decision and conviction. I can assure you that you are in the minority

• Like 1

As I said before, find a single player on the Saints team anywhere close to Hardy. The last guy they had, Galette, was their top pass rusher and they released him as a result. Yeah, there are some teams and fans that just don't care. But don't try pretending like the NFL is rife with criminals just to make you feel better about your team.

And for Whomp, I see nothing wrong with still bring a fan of your team and not being happy with who is on it. The ones who should be ashamed are those that just don't care and even worse, defend the guy and call him a "leader."

but their HC served a yr for paying players to injure opponents :unsure: