[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Attention Greg Hardy Appologists

BA Baracus

Just the Cowboys ? The Steelers continued to employ James Harrison after beating his wife and currently employ Mike Vick. Pacman Jones has a job. So does Aldon smith and all the other guys I mentioned. Should everyone just give up on the NFL or their favorite teams ? There are scumbags in the NFL and sometimes the end up on your team. It is what it is. If you have ever had a guy like that on your team, at any point, and you still supported them, than you can't afford to talk.

You forgot Ben the rapist. Oh but he's good too so he gets a pass

• Like 1

How does a team lose at home to the Titans?

Tried to type"proud" on my phone and auto correct changed it to "putrid." Pretty much says it all.

This team has a ways to go. Hoping they can get it together while Brees can still play.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2588223-greg-hardy-changes-his-twitter-bio-references-domestic-violence-allegations

What ever happened to "Just had to say I express my regret 4 what happened in past and I'm Dedicated to being the best person & teammate that I can be"...

What a nut job dudes got a loose screw or a hundred!

What a nut job dudes got a loose screw or a hundred!

A hallmark of pathological liars...they keep telling themselves, over and over, that they didn't do something until they eventually start to believe themselves and it becomes the truth...

• Like 1

Being a Vikings fan I can honestly admit that I didn't want Peterson back on the team. And it wasn't because of what he did, it was because of how he handled things afterwards. If he had done the right things and accepted that what he did was wrong I could have felt better about him returning. But he showed no remorse for what he had done and it has affected the way I root for my team. I hope they don't bring him back next year. Regarding Hardy, this guy is an extra special POS that does not get it and clearly has no remorse for what he has done. Anybody who tries to defend this guy is someone I want nothing to do with.

Edited by Finn5033
  • Like 1

I love when idiots expose themselves on unsocial media, what a moran.

If these things happened 2-3 decades ago (back in the good ole days of the NFL) we would hardly even hear about them. Ignorance was bliss. :)

Edited by stevegrab

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2588223-greg-hardy-changes-his-twitter-bio-references-domestic-violence-allegations

What ever happened to "Just had to say I express my regret 4 what happened in past and I'm Dedicated to being the best person & teammate that I can be"...

F@ck. That. Dude.

This may have already been said, but I am going to say it again because I don't feel like reading the whole thread. Ray Rice and Greg Hardy basically did the same thing. Ray Rice is out of the NFL looking for a job and Greg Hardy is out there playing. It don't make a damn bit of sense. The NFL needs to follow up on there players with the same issues and crack down with the same results. Also all this crap with players taking there issues to federal court to get the fine or amount of games lost reduce is ridiculous. If a player does something wrong it should have the same loss of games and fine across the board no matter who the player is and those fines and loss of games are final.

It makes perfect sense. Ray Rice has nothing left in the tank and nobody wants the associated luggage. Greg Hardy is still in his prime so he has a job.

This may have already been said, but I am going to say it again because I don't feel like reading the whole thread. Ray Rice and Greg Hardy basically did the same thing. Ray Rice is out of the NFL looking for a job and Greg Hardy is out there playing. It don't make a damn bit of sense. The NFL needs to follow up on there players with the same issues and crack down with the same results. Also all this crap with players taking there issues to federal court to get the fine or amount of games lost reduce is ridiculous. If a player does something wrong it should have the same loss of games and fine across the board no matter who the player is and those fines and loss of games are final.

Rice and Hardy did very different things and have taken very different paths in the wake of those events.

It makes perfect sense. Ray Rice has nothing left in the tank and nobody wants the associated luggage. Greg Hardy is still in his prime so he has a job.

You keep saying Rice has nothing left as if it is some sort of universal truth when it is anything but.

No team has even worked him out. If he had some workouts and still didn't have a job, then I could believe this. But teams aren't touching him with a 10' pole. He's being blackballed plain and simple.

Edited by BA Baracus

You keep saying Rice has nothing left as if it is some sort of universal truth when it is anything but.

No team has even worked him out. If he had some workouts and still didn't have a job, then I could believe this. But teams aren't touching him with a 10' pole. He's being blackballed plain and simple.

There is plenty of film on him his last year in Baltimore. He isn't an unknown. If he still had something to offer he would have a job, heck Jerry Jones would sign him.

With Rice, it's all about the elevator video, which if I remember correctly (and, I may not, so don't crucify me) was released by TMZ BEFORE his "league-mandated" punishment had ended...with Hardy, although he was first found guilty, the witness (I.e., victim) didn't cooperate with the prosecutor during the appeal hearing b/c she alledgedly received a very handsome payoff by Hardy to simply "disappear." Goodell, after having completely botched the Rice situation (as well as other recent disciplinary matters) detemined that with no "legal" conviction, and at the time no PUBLICLY available photographic evidence (and, this part, if it's true that both the NFL and Cowboys had access to the photos before any final decisions were made regarding reinstatement and signing, makes me sick to my stomach and further lose what very miniscule amount of respect I had to begin with for Goodell and Jerrah), Hardy should be exonerated of this completely heinous crime...as a guy with a beautiful wife and 3 beautiful daughters, it made me sick then (appeal hearing), and with Deadspin's release of the photos last week, it makes me angry...I don't give a manure if you're both drunk and she beat the manure out of you, first, man-up and just walk away...you can also bet your @$$ if anyone did that to any of my girls, being able to play in the NFL again would be the "least" of his concerns...

Edited by the outlaw

Brandon Marshall has had numerous issues with domestic violence but he's a stud WR so has a job.

Whether Ray Rice has anything left is up for debate but his stats show he steadily declined in performance before that horrible final season. Nobody wants to sign him because they'll get trashed in the media and could be left with a RB whose no better than any other free agent RB who doesn't bring a load of problems with him. The upside just isn't there.

Somebody get her Jerry Jones' most sports team owner's phone number.

Fixed it for you

With Rice, it's all about the elevator video, which if I remember correctly (and, I may not, so don't crucify me) was released by TMZ BEFORE his "league-mandated" punishment had ended...with Hardy, although he was first found guilty, the witness (I.e., victim) didn't cooperate with the prosecutor during the appeal hearing b/c she alledgedly received a very handsome payoff by Hardy to simply "disappear." Goodell, after having completely botched the Rice situation (as well as other recent disciplinary matters) detemined that with no "legal" conviction, and at the time no PUBLICLY available photographic evidence (and, this part, if it's true that both the NFL and Cowboys had access to the photos before any final decisions were made regarding reinstatement and signing, makes me sick to my stomach and further lose what very miniscule amount of respect I had to begin with for Goodell and Jerrah), Hardy should be exonerated of this completely heinous crime...as a guy with a beautiful wife and 3 beautiful daughters, it made me sick then (appeal hearing), and with Deadspin's release of the photos last week, it makes me angry...I don't give a taco if you're both drunk and she beat the taco out of you, first, man-up and just walk away...you can also bet your @$$ if anyone did that to any of my girls, being able to play in the NFL again would be the "least" of his concerns...

This.

Brandon Marshall has had numerous issues with domestic violence but he's a stud WR so has a job.

Whether Ray Rice has anything left is up for debate but his stats show he steadily declined in performance before that horrible final season. Nobody wants to sign him because they'll get trashed in the media and could be left with a RB whose no better than any other free agent RB who doesn't bring a load of problems with him. The upside just isn't there.

And this. Rice may have something left, but not enough to be worth the PR nightmare of signing him. Nobody is black balling him, you really think some rogue owner wouldn't sign a player that could help them because Goodell or the others said they couldn't?

There is plenty of film on him his last year in Baltimore.

You mean the year he was hurt, was playing 15 lbs heavier than optimal weight, and had multiple OL injuries? Yeah, that should be a representative sample of his current abilities.

Why is it a different thing? They were both domestic violence cases.

I shouldn't have said 'very' different. But I think Hardy's actions are worse. Rice gave her one shot that knocked her out. Hardy threw that poor girl all over the room and beat the hell out of her over an extended period of time. I mean, damn, he didn't snap out of it at some point? He didn't let up until the moment he was killing her and she told him to just do it. At least he snapped out of it then and didn't kill her, but that is way more extreme than throwing a single punch.

To me, it's the difference between a bad momentary loss of self control vs the actions of a true sociopath. The actions of both of these men after the fact strongly supports this hypothesis as well.

Edited by BA Baracus
  • Like 1

You mean the year he was hurt, was playing 15 lbs heavier than optimal weight, and had multiple OL injuries? Yeah, that should be a representative sample of his current abilities.

There is plenty of game film on Ray Rice that GMs can use to evaluate what Ray Rice would bring to the table. There are 32 GMs that all agree that he doesn't have enough left to warrant the baggage he brings with him. I promise Jerry Jones would hire him in a flat second if he thought Rice could help this team win ... he had no problems hiring Hardy and wouldn't bat an eye signing Rice if he thought Rice could still play.

But I get it ... 32 GMs are wrong and you are right.