[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Attention Greg Hardy Appologists

BA Baracus

I didn't look at the pictures because I don't really care. You want to take one criminal out of the NFL, you have to take em all out and then we'd be stuck with like 6 teams playing each other for 16 weeks.

What caught my eye was the "Appologists" in the title. As in some one who studies Apps. Thought there might be a job opportunity in Apple or Samsung

Good thing the spelling police are on the case

What? They should be held to a higher standard?

Why any owner, any team, any coach, any team mate - would want this loser among other men is beyond me. I hope this does not end well for him or the Cowboys - I hope it ends terribly as it's meant to.

Guy is scum. And Jerry sends out his words of support in giving Hardy a second chance. What a leader.

I hope we see his ass carted off the field this weekend. With all of the injuries weve seen the past couple weeks it is only fair if this loser goes down.

I didn't look at the pictures because I don't really care. You want to take one criminal out of the NFL, you have to take em all out and then we'd be stuck with like 6 teams playing each other for 16 weeks.

Because after all, being arrested for smoking some Josh Gordon and being arrested for attacking a woman is the exact same thing.

• Like 3

"No video, no problem" - Roger Goodell

Goodell actually did a decent job on this one. He was on the commish exempt list for a year and then was supposed to be suspended for 10 games. He was overturned on that and it was reduced to 4. Sour grapes maybe?

As I have ranted in the past...Hardy is a piece of manure and so are the Cowboys for signing him.

• Like 1

I haven't followed the Hardy thing that closely, but I think I might disagree with many people here on "criminals" playing in the NFL.

Firstly, I'd bet 99% of them have committed a felony at some point. Used an illegal drug, sold drugs, got in a fight (assault), gambling, prostitution, theft, possessing illegal firearms, the list goes on and on. Only a few have committed truly awful crimes (rape, serious assault, white collar crime, murder), and an even smaller number have been exposed.

However, I don't think this means they shouldn't be allowed to play football. IMO, let the justice system handle it - if they are convicted (and they shouldn't be given special treatment in the criminal justice system but that's a whole nother story), then they serve their time and if/when they get out, they should be allowed to return to the field. That's just the way I see it.

Sure, they did something bad, but if they are punished accordingly, if they follow the social contact, I don't see any reason why they should never be allowed to play football again. It shouldn't follow them around the rest of their life and bar them from ever playing again. Just like with regular citizens ticking a box when applying for any other type of job.

And I am no fan of the Cowboys lol.

Edited by pun

Ray Rice hit his fiance

Mike Vick brutalized dogs

That idiot from Seattle wrecked his corvette street racing and could have easily killed someone.

How many dozens are arrested for drunk driving every year who could have killed someone.

Ya smoked a little pot, big deal right? It is when he decides to drive impaired and change someone's life. Breaking the law is breaking the law. I never said smoking Josh Gordon and beating a woman is the same thing. In the old west days, if you touched a woman rough, half the territory hunted your ass down and killed you. I wouldn't mind going back to that.

But if you're gonna call out 1 thug for beating a woman, you call out the rest of them who broke the law

• Like 1

I read it as fans, not the league or the teams. Maybe I read it wrong

Either way - I think it's ridiculous to treat all criminals the same way simply because they're criminals. If someone is a criminal because they smoked something they shouldn't have, I really don't care. But someone who's a criminal because they did this to a woman has no place in the league, IMO.

• Like 3

Either way - I think it's ridiculous to treat all criminals the same way simply because they're criminals. If someone is a criminal because they smoked something they shouldn't have, I really don't care. But someone who's a criminal because they did this to a woman has no place in the league, IMO.

you're entitled to your opinion of course. I'm sure you feel the same way about Rice, Vick and who knows who else too. Im sure you posted your dismay about them too, I just don't remember it

10 Cooks, Brandin WR 5-10 189 22 2 Oregon State

Here's one. Yeah you might want to let him slid right? Not a chance pal.

It's got to be a crime for what he's done to my roster. Criminal charges for impersonation of a stud WR. Criminal indeed.

• Like 1

you're entitled to your opinion of course. I'm sure you feel the same way about Rice, Vick and who knows who else too. Im sure you posted your dismay about them too, I just don't remember it

I also don't remember anyone defending Rice the way some people are defending Hardy, which was the main reason for my uninvolvement with that topic. Everyone was piling on Rice, and it quickly spiraled into a pissing match about Goodell iirc. If he had been playing for Dallas at the time, that thread probably has a much different dynamic. :fool:

Was not around here during the time of Vick's dogfighting or comeback.

10 Cooks, Brandin WR 5-10 189 22 2 Oregon State

Here's one. Yeah you might want to let him slid right? Not a chance pal.

It's got to be a crime for what he's done to my roster. Criminal charges for impersonation of a stud WR. Criminal indeed.

:tup:

Charged with killing hundreds of fantasy teams for sure.

Edited by bud29

If 99% of NFL players have committed felonies, I would stop watching immediately. 99% :lol:

You don't think almost all of them have smoked Josh Gordon at some point in their lives? That's a felony. Or gotten into a fight while drunk? Also a felony even if it's with a man and not a woman.

I fully understand people's visceral reaction to seeing someone hurt a woman but first of all this is 2015 - assaulting a man or a woman should carry the same penalty (if the damage inflicted is the same), and second of all, if he's found guilty and does his time (no special treatment of course), obviously he doesn't play when he's in jail, but when he's out of jail I see no reason why he shouldn't be allowed to play. Seriously don't understand comments like "it has no place in this league" or whatever. once he's completed a punishment ordered and deliberated on by the state, as any citizen should, why is the nfl "too good for him"? But it'd be fine if he were say a doctor, to go back to being a doctor?

ahhh the greg hardy topic

ill avoid broaching whether or not he is an animal...or whether or not he deserves to be playing or whatever

i will never say theres anything ok with hitting a woman.....but this woman is getting exactly what she wants out of this.....

she didnt care about making sure this guy learned a lesson...or serving any kind of sentence

most likely this woman knew hardy wasnt playing with a full deck....most likely she knew that even if he called her his "girlfriend" that he would have other girlfriends too......ya there is a certain kind of prestige for a woman to say "ya greg hardy of the panthers calls me his gf publicly"......but at the end of the day its all about his money...she took it in exchange for making this guy learn lesson.....and its kind of funny how these photos are getting released now....another money grab....."just wait it out till the story dies down a little bit....then boom well drop this now for more attention and money after weve seen greg hardy show signs of being a nut again on the sidelines".....i dunno...i havent fully gotten into this or read everything there is to know.....but to me it seems all about the cash for this woman