[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aquib Talib suspended 1 game

Shorttynaz

I agree with the suspension, but if THIS warrants a suspension, why doesn't

? :huh:

I'm going to guess he wins the appeal.

Edited by bud29
  • Like 2

Since when has Goddell been consistent on his punishments?

Good point. Perhaps he felt the need to take action because this was actually a widely-televised game? :thinking:

• Like 1

The one thing I will commend the Bronco's fans for though - when one of their players cheats or plays dirty, they're calling for punishment too - unlike the fan base of a team in the northeastern US where the fans back the player instead..

Edited by Shorttynaz
  • Like 1

Broncos head coach Gary Kubiak believes Talibs gouge wasn't intentional per Troy Renck of the Denver Post.

GET YOU FLUCKIN EYES RE-EXAMINED!!!! If that wasn't intentional, I don't know what was..

Either kubiak is blind...OR the author is a flippin idiot. I find it hard to believe anyone can deny it was intentional, but i can believe a hack writer might stir it up for attention.

Unfortunately, we live in a world were "reporting" is an exercise of getting attention, rather than fact finding.

Edited by awesomebench

I just saw it. If ANYONE thinks that it wasn't intentional is an idiot. Period. He specifically hunted him down, reached into the opening of his helmet, and pressed his fingers into Allen's eye socket. Completely for the purpose of injuring his eye. Surprised he only got one game ttytt. Sickening behavior, but not surprised with Talib's history.

I just saw it. If ANYONE thinks that it wasn't intentional is an idiot. Period. He specifically hunted him down, reached into the opening of his helmet, and pressed his fingers into Allen's eye socket. Completely for the purpose of injuring his eye. Surprised he only got one game ttytt. Sickening behavior, but not surprised with Talib's history.

Agreed...on the street that's called assault, which could warrant jail time...lol

Edited by awesomebench