[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can the Redskins do it?

rac0636

I predict they will get 17.1 points tonight

Then on Wednesday the Elias Bureau will take a sack away giving them 16.1 points

How does my crystal ball compare to yours?

same.

My thoughts are that while neither of these NFC LEast teams offers anything special to write home about, one is currently in 1st place and the other in last...subsequently, I have this sinking feeling like this is going to be a "trap" game for the Redskins (for lack of a better term, if that's what you really want to call it, when 2 less than average teams clash), as the 'Skins have a golden opportunity to seize control of the division, but will likely crap the bed in prime time against a bitter rivalry foe, for which we've all seen in the past, ANYTHING can happen! Anyone remember the 1989, 1 - 15 Cowboys under Jerrah's, Jimmy's, and Boy-Troy's first season? Wanna guess who their lone victory was against? HINT: it was a division rivalry that finished 10 - 6...

Anyway, on a side note, that was back in the "good ol' days" of the NFC BEast when a 10 - 6 record only got you 3rd place in the division (i.e., your Washington Redskins - oops, did I just give away the answer to the trivia question, above?), not like the putrid state of the division, today... :(