[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's back, Seattle signs CMike...

DaFreak

For what it's worth, I just heard Russell Wilson on the radio, fielding questions about the current RB situation... The first thing he mentioned was Fred Jackson, and how highly he (Russell) thinks of FJax. Such a professional, always plays at a high level, more than capable of handling increased workload, etc.

He then mentioned CMike, and the fact that he's very familiar with him, having played together for the past couple of years.

Lastly, he mentioned Brown, and said that he's a "great back" as well.

Not sure what to take from all/any of that, but my gut says that this week will be a true team effort, in terms of the SEA RB's. I don't see Brown or CMike breaking through as Rawls 2.0, so my guess is that it's a mix of FJax (more than normal), Brown, and possibly Michael.

Personally, I wouldn't start any of them, unless in a pinch (with basically no other option).

Now accepting all trade offers for a barely used running back. Answers to the name Bryce Brown. Let's start the bidding at a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

I don't know man...I do like me a pbj. You ask too much!

For what it's worth, I just heard Russell Wilson on the radio, fielding questions about the current RB situation... The first thing he mentioned was Fred Jackson, and how highly he (Russell) thinks of FJax. Such a professional, always plays at a high level, more than capable of handling increased workload, etc.

He then mentioned CMike, and the fact that he's very familiar with him, having played together for the past couple of years.

Lastly, he mentioned Brown, and said that he's a "great back" as well.

Not sure what to take from all/any of that, but my gut says that this week will be a true team effort, in terms of the SEA RB's. I don't see Brown or CMike breaking through as Rawls 2.0, so my guess is that it's a mix of FJax (more than normal), Brown, and possibly Michael.

Personally, I wouldn't start any of them, unless in a pinch (with basically no other option).

This may be spot on. Of course, the problem with reading into Russell Wilson is he does cliche coach speak more than anyone. Pete Carroll has had a primary RB almost every (if not every) game since he's returned to the NFL.

This may be spot on. Of course, the problem with reading into Russell Wilson is he does cliche coach speak more than anyone. Pete Carroll has had a primary RB almost every (if not every) game since he's returned to the NFL.

Yeah, that's why I started with "for what it's worth." :lol: That's funny, though... As I was listening to him talk, I thought to myself that Russell really does sound a little bit like a coach, answering those questions. :lol:

I could see Brown being the primary guy, with FJax playing his usual role (or maybe slightly more than usual). I could also three a three-way split. What I would be surprised to see is CMike getting more than 20-25% of the touches. I don't see him becoming that "primary" guy. I think he's more of just insurance, depth, or whatever you want to call it.

• Like 1

Still wouldn't trust him to start for me next week but good for him.

Let's be honest here ... he did it against the Brownies ...

Yep was watching C Mike get his shot against the Browns yesterday.

Seahawks had 3 players with 40+ yards rushing, each one of them had a carry of 10 yards or more.