[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's back, Seattle signs CMike...

DaFreak

I am still 100% set on starting Bryce Brown. This move was for depth and depth alone. Against Cleveland, they'll need to see Brown completely poo the bed to give Michael significant carries.

I am dying to know what happened with Harris. He must have sent dirty pictures to Pete's daughter or something for Pete to put the Seahawks in this position. Not that Harris was great or anything, but Brown and Michael? Even though I picked up Brown, I hope that Fred gets the rock 25 times a game ROS. Love that guy.

His measurables are off the FREAKING chart, guys!

...not surprised at all he was signed by another team.

Yeah, but...............it's my understanding he needs to add a little brain to go with all that brawn...word is, the guy is a total rock head...has probably already forgotten the half of the system that he did learn being in it for 2 years! LOL

Shared backfield:

ESPN Seahawks reporter Sheil Kapadia expects Christine Michael and Bryce Brown to share the early-down workload in Week 15 against the Browns, with Fred Jackson playing in passing situations.

Specifically, Kapadia tweeted he expects C-Mike and Brown to "share carries," with Jackson "taking over on third down." There isn't a more volatile backfield in football, and to say we have an idea of how many carries each running back will get would be pretending. It's very likely that the Seahawks themselves have not even begun to decide. "He's been with us for a long time, so he does have a lot of background," coach Pete Carroll said after Michael was re-signed. "That doesn't mean he's going to be the featured guy or starter or anything like that. He's just coming in here and trying to help us out, and we'll see how that works out."

Yeah, but...............it's my understanding he needs to add a little brain to go with all that brawn...word is, the guy is a total rock head...has probably already forgotten the half of the system that he did learn being in it for 2 years! LOL

I was just being sarcastic LOL. Yeah, I agree, the guy is stupid athletic but also just plain stupid.

Happy I chose Robinson over Brown, the Seattle situation just didn't pass the smell test.

I wasn't as lucky, got outbid for Robinson and ended up with Brown.

I'm a Seattle homer and never heard of Seahawks reporter Sheil Kapadia. So your saying there's a chance he'll be in the mix?

Sheil's really good. He's the new beat guy they got when Terry Blount got sent away to Nascar or wherever. Sheil was a very respected Eagles writer for the past few years before landing the ESPN gig. He's a good twitter follow too.

• Like 1

I am still 100% set on starting Bryce Brown. This move was for depth and depth alone. Against Cleveland, they'll need to see Brown completely poo the bed to give Michael significant carries.

I agree. Then again I have no choice but to start Brown regardless of what happens. Unless I want to roll with Abdullah the Butcher or the decrepit Frank Gore.