[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ezekiel Elliott hamstring injury

BrooklynKid

It is a reminder that rookies often have hamstring problems and more so later in the year when they are playing more games than they did in college.

link?

:shrug: Can't I just state an opinion knowing what I know about hamstring injuries? Why does everything have to be backed up by an effing link?

He has no tear and it's early in camp/preseason. Why risk it?

In my opinion it sounds benign enough to where they would probably let him play if it were in-season.

Jeez. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

:shrug: Can't I just state an opinion knowing what I know about hamstring injuries? Why does everything have to be backed up by an effing link?

He has no tear and it's early in camp/preseason. Why risk it?

In my opinion it sounds benign enough to where they would probably let him play if it were in-season.

Jeez. :rolleyes:

I got pissed and didnt research his injury. I thought maybe someone was reporting what you wrote and you saw it.

Pull your panties out of your vag :lol:

Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

I have. Have you ever watched a rookie 5th round pick start a game against NFL caliber defenses?

:busted:

Yes, I watched a late 3rd round pick in Russell Wilson a couple years back

Btw Dak is a 4th round pick who brought his no name team to #1 in the country for 6 weeks. He also highly excelled vs top tier talent vs SEC Teams

Paxton Lynch is complete junk i wouldnt trust him either.

Check back in for duty

Edited by InTomWeTrust

I got pissed and didnt research his injury. I thought maybe someone was reporting what you wrote and you saw it.

Pull your panties out of your vag :lol:

Trust me, if something I say is easily backed up by a link, I will always include it. InToolWeTrust I am not.

If there's no link attached, it means it's simply an opinion.

And I don't wear panties. :brow:

• Like 1

Yes, I watched a late 3rd round pick in Russell Wilson a couple years back

Btw Dak is a 4th round pick who brought his no name team to #1 in the country for 6 weeks. He also highly excelled vs top tier talent vs SEC Teams

Paxton Lynch is complete junk i wouldnt trust him either.

Check back in for duty

God, there is actually a chance the poo-flinger may actually have something that sticks here.

People are undervaluing Prescott. If they can bring him along slowly I think he may be the steal of the draft from the QBs. I really like him and Driskel in SF has an outside chance too.

God, there is actually a chance the poo-flinger may actually have something that sticks here.

People are undervaluing Prescott. If they can bring him along slowly I think he may be the steal of the draft from the QBs. I really like him and Driskel in SF has an outside chance too.

Having to start this year because Romo snaps in half isn't that though. I like him fine long term, but he ain't ready.

• Like 1

Having to start this year because Romo snaps in half isn't that though. I like him fine long term, but he ain't ready.

No but he was ready vs top SEC talent to bring his team to #1 in the nation for 6 weeks.

In terms of tangibles and staying upright in the pocket he is exactly what the cowboys need.

flemingd check back in on what Romo did last year on thanksgiving with the so called best o line in football

o ya he threw 4 picks and collapsed

I bet you last year Dak would have done a much better job.

He's mature, hes a leader, hes got the intangibles

No but he was ready vs top SEC talent to bring his team to #1 in the nation for 6 weeks.

So was Jamarcus Russell. And Tim Tebow. And Johnny Manziel. And AJ McCarron. How did their rookie years go? :jennifergarnercapitalonecommercialssadface:

• Like 3

So was Jamarcus Russell. And Tim Tebow. And Johnny Manziel. And AJ McCarron. How did their rookie years go? :jennifergarnercapitalonecommercialssadface:

Those guys were on teams like

LSU, Florida, a stack A & M with Mike Evans and Alabama with top talent

Just stop please.

and this is why an NFL needs to have good depth. Why DAL did this with their RBs, but had and have nothing solid behind Romo is questionable.

QBs are hard to come by. Rumor has it Dallas is shopping Leary for a backup QB. I think that's ridiculous. Id rather have a backup OL that could start for many teams than a better backup QB. Easily
  • Like 1

QBs are hard to come by. Rumor has it Dallas is shopping Leary for a backup QB. I think that's ridiculous. Id rather have a backup OL that could start for many teams than a better backup QB. Easily

Given Romo's injury history, even with the best O-Line in the league, you don't think they need to look for depth at the most important position?

• Like 2

Given Romo's injury history, even with the best O-Line in the league, you don't think they need to look for depth at the most important position?

I didn't say that exactly. I just don't think they should be giving up much for any backup QB that's available. I dont think they have much chance to make a run with Romo, I dont think they have a snowballs chance with Mccown..or anyone else that's available or on the market. Do you?

Seems like this needs to be pointed out everywhere. In the 4 years prior to last year's collarbone injury, Romo only missed 2 games out of 64.

Yet everyone keeps labeling him injury prone and how he's going to get hurt. Did I miss something? Did he change his name to Arian Foster?

• Like 2

Seems like this needs to be pointed out everywhere. In the 4 years prior to last year's collarbone injury, Romo only missed 2 games out of 64.

Yet everyone keeps labeling him injury prone and how he's going to get hurt. Did I miss something? Did he change his name to Arian Foster?

FWIW-

I get a daily email from another site and in one email earlier this week, they mentioned how Romo is always an injury risk. So it seems, even the experts seem to think he is always hurt.

He had a lot of injuries that he played through those other years, he may not be able to keep doing that. I think that is the perspective that people have who think they do need a decent backup QB.

I've heard many in CLE talk about the DAL OL depth and that the Browns should look to get one of their backup OL in a deal for McCown. I don't see that as a bad move, if they have 2-3 OL on the bench that are starting caliber do they need all of those more than a backup QB?

As for their ability to make a run, the defense losing players to suspension every few days is really going ot kill that. But I still think they're wise to upgrade their backup QB after the injury.