[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MESSAGE BOARD LEAGUES

DMD

16 minutes ago, Big Country said:

I think by loaf saying no to 24 above DMD will not change it as we don't have consensus. I'm moving on with the idea that this will only be an 18 round draft and adjusting my draft plans accordingly.

Ok, sounds good. 

Even if we went with 20, only two more, we would wrap it up tomorrow. It shouldn't have to be either 18 or 24.

it looks like a majority of the teams will end up with 5 Wrs with a few having 6. If we could start four that doesn't leave much for bye weeks or injuries.

2 hours ago, Company of Heroes said:

Or with the league settings listed under rules...

Not a huge deal- my team can handle it. But injuries will be a bigger factor with less depth.

This

Sounds like League II stays 18 since not everyone wanted to go further.

If League 1 wants to bump up to 24 you can. Problem is that each round and each drafter has to be added manually as I think I just read and I have zero time for it right now. I can make someone else a commish, PM me if needed.

8 hours ago, DMD said:

If League 1 wants to bump up to 24 you can. Problem is that each round and each drafter has to be added manually as I think I just read and I have zero time for it right now. I can make someone else a commish, PM me if needed.

I believe, but can't confirm, that you may be able to adjust roster size to 24 and have it expand accordingly so you don;t have to manually add the rounds.

8 hours ago, DMD said:

Anyone opposed?  I can set it up.  Unfortunately since the roster size was already set to 24, don't think that will expand the draft so will have to do it manually. 

• DMD unpinned this topic