[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DMD - Suggestions for Draft Kit Tools

Brentastic

Buddy, pal.... I've been a subscriber for 20 years (that actually blows my mind), never complained about anything but the new cheat sheet format is TURRIBLE.  Before I could see like the top 20-30 (guessing) for each of QB, RB, WR on my tiny MacBook monitor, before having to scroll. Now I get top 10 for QB, PK, DST :bash::blink:

Maybe it's nit picky but I love being able to quickly scan the top 70-90 skill players before having to scroll.  It's been a long/frustrating day for me, I'll admit but this change bothered me two days ago, fwiw.  PLEASE change it back.  For the love of god, I see no benefit or reason for the new change but I can't stand it.

Other than that.  How's life?  Hope all is well.:)

E2A: Changed Thread title since this is now the 'suggestion' thread :)

Edited by Brentastic
  • Like 2

I understand your frustration. I too am a major fan of concise, easy to read material. Have you clicked on the Data Density button? It makes it more compact.

333.JPG.558cb1c1d40b6baf9ba9ff5387453fbb.JPG

That should help.

The changes are all the "new" way of the internet that accommodates the many types of software and devices that now exist. Again - I am not a fan personally but it is apparently the way of the new world.

I know, I know, you can't teach an old dog new tricks.  But I really appreciated having The Huddle cheatsheets in just two pages. Minor issue, I know.  I'll get used to the new look of the cheatsheets, I guess :unsure:, but 2 pages was more concise.  I don't like shuffling pages any more than necessary.  Anyway.......

As a side, I was unable to use the IDP cheatsheets again this year.  

Heck, if this is the suggestion thread, would be nice to have columns be selectable and able to be arranged in different orders. Leading from the ADP requests above, which I second, what I mean by that is it would be really nice to have the option to select what fields you want to have show for each player, and in what order.

For instance, in addition to the usual name, team and bye week and projected points, also have the option to display ADP, projected stats, etc. each as an option if a user wants to display them or not. Not exactly a high priority add but would be nice to have some extra features in them linking together all of the information on the site.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, The Grey Pilgrim said:

I know, I know, you can't teach an old dog new tricks.  But I really appreciated having The Huddle cheatsheets in just two pages. Minor issue, I know.  I'll get used to the new look of the cheatsheets, I guess :unsure:, but 2 pages was more concise.  I don't like shuffling pages any more than necessary.  Anyway.......

As a side, I was unable to use the IDP cheatsheets again this year.  

Why?

Copy and Paste works perfectly into my Excel sheet! Then modify to your hearts content.

Everything you all are asking for can be done, by you, in an Excel spreadsheet. I personally modify TheHuddle PPR list down to two sheets, just change the font size, clean up a few columns, color code certain players, adjust the margins. About 10 minutes of work and I have my list that works for my needs, all based from copy and paste of thehuddle's list. 

Here is a photo of my list, granted it's hard to see, but you get the point. 

20170825_194622.jpg

Edited by slinger
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, slinger said:

Copy and Paste works perfectly into my Excel sheet! Then modify to your hearts content.

Everything you all are asking for can be done, by you, in an Excel spreadsheet. I personally modify TheHuddle PPR list down to two sheets, just change the font size, clean up a few columns, color code certain players, adjust the margins. About 10 minutes of work and I have my list that works for my needs, all based from copy and paste of thehuddle's list. 

20170825_194622.jpg

Uh...I can't get past the stroller in the back.  Was the kid the emcee?   

11 minutes ago, slinger said:

20170825_194622.jpg

Looks like a typical Twin Cities garage/yard!  Kinda miss living there.  Then I think of the 5-month insane winter and no longer have those feelings LOL

2 hours ago, darin3 said:

Looks like a typical Twin Cities garage/yard!  Kinda miss living there.  Then I think of the 5-month insane winter and no longer have those feelings LOL

You're downplaying the five month winters. We've already had snow in our forecast for the northern part of the state.