[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saquon for Godwin and Chubb

tuyuka39

7 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

the point of fantasy is to get the most points...i have won 8 out of my 10 seasons for a reason. I pick workhorse RBS and never from committes. If people here have a problem with my advice get lost. The gentleman who posted this took my advice and agreed which was the point. all the haters can kick rocks

I would win 8 out of 10 also in a 4 team league with my alteregos.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

the point of fantasy is to get the most points...i have won 8 out of my 10 seasons for a reason. I pick workhorse RBS and never from committes. If people here have a problem with my advice get lost. The gentleman who posted this took my advice and agreed which was the point. all the haters can kick rocks

If you're that good, maybe you should start your own ranking and advice site so we can all follow it.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, tuyuka39 said:

In light of all this friendly discussion, I have one last question. It’s looking like I’ll have to do Saquon/Ertz or E Sanders for Chubb/Godwin. Should I still pull the trigger with Ertz or Sanders thrown in the mix?

Although Ertz hasn't been great, you don't have a TE backup. Also don't like giving up Emanuel Sanders as the 49ers have a great schedule. I guess I would do still do it if Sanders was included but not Ertz. Also what are the starting positions in your league?

help with mine please.

Edited by squirrelmastr21

38 minutes ago, squirrelmastr21 said:

Although Ertz hasn't been great, you don't have a TE backup. Also don't like giving up Emanuel Sanders as the 49ers have a great schedule. I guess I would do still do it if Sanders was included but not Ertz. Also what are the starting positions in your league?

help with mine please.

I was able to pick up Fells off the wire but who knows if he’ll continue to produce. It’s a 12 team 3 WR .5 PPR league and the rest of the positions are standard

11 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Sure you have. Just like you are married with kids, a hot wife, a cute puppy and a big house. We all know you are a 14 year old zit faced little prick who lives in his Mom's basement. Stop trying to be something your not. You are way too immature to be here. Go do your homework Son. 

exactly right minus the dog...i would post a picture here for you to see but i dont want you getting your rocks off to my wife....or actually me since you seem to be that way

10 hours ago, League_Champion said:

How? The trade deadline passed and he's a free agent after this season. 

Long-term....he is a restricted free agent after this season they'll probably keep him and showcasing for trade next year

20 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

he wont be game ready? WTF are you talking about?? Yea AJ green wont be ready either. You guys dont know your @$$ from your elbows. I cant wait to revisit this post once Hunt is on the field. Again ill make another example so the slower people here understand. M. Gordon missed the first hand full of games and after the 2nd game is now the starter. Same will happen with HUNT or they will split evenly like tampa and Houston. Why the hell would they leave one of the best RBs last year on the bench? Like i said and i will say it till im blue in the face when Hunt comes back Chubb will lose his RB1 value plain and simple!!! 

The teams hunt played for last season,  were they the Cleveland browns or the best offense in football because they had weapons all over the field?  Did that offense skip a beat when hunt got suspended and damien Williams took over?  

Which one is it?  Hunt will be the starter when he comes back, hunt and chubb will split when hunt comes back or chubb will just lose rb1 status?  You're covering all bases so you can only be wrong if hunt is on the sidelines and a 3rd down back or worse.