[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

League idiot

Yoyo

Manager who gave up from the beginning,  no transactions, left lineup with byes and injuries, finally does something today.  Drops Henry, Lockett, and Kyler for Adam Humphries, Ozigbo, and Blough.  What a comedian and idiot.  Not cool. But, I guess I have to try and waiver one, don't I?

Odd that all of a sudden he's dropping players like that, possible collusion with the holder of #1 waiver spot?  Guys like Henry (I'm assuming Derrick not Hunter) cannot be dropped in my league based on settings.  Personally I stay active (I think most people do) unless I am eliminated from making playoffs and then my team is on lock down, nobody in and nobody out.

It is too bad people like that join leagues, I guess best thing going forward is to not invite him back next year

1 hour ago, Yoyo said:

Manager who gave up from the beginning,  no transactions, left lineup with byes and injuries, finally does something today.  Drops Henry, Lockett, and Kyler for Adam Humphries, Ozigbo, and Blough.  What a comedian and idiot.  Not cool. But, I guess I have to try and waiver one, don't I?

Thats why there are certain players that can't be dropped for these reasons. Your commish should reverse those and lock out his team. A 2 and 8 team should not be allowed to trade or drop any players period

4 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

Thats why there are certain players that can't be dropped for these reasons. Your commish should reverse those and lock out his team. A 2 and 8 team should not be allowed to trade or drop any players period

This.  Nobody should get these players

6 hours ago, Yoyo said:

Money league? If so he catches a South Philly beatdown, hockey style! 

Edited by League_Champion

Well, commish didn't stop Henry, Lockett, Murray from going to waivers. So, a free for all.

I ended up getting Henry to add with Conner, Hunt and Ekeler, hopefully he can push me forward to win division and playoffs.  Was hoping to get Murray too as Burrow was my QB,  but last place team got him. Now, my best qb options are to drop Burrow and Winston to pick up Hill, Rivers, Cam, or Jones.  Any thoughts on which?