[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone Sit Kamara today? lol

FinishTheDrill

1 hour ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Doubt anyone sat him, since he's a stud, but imagine if you did?  

Absolutely exploding in championship weekend.  Game changing numbers. 

In our league Our 6th place consolation guy has him.  lol.  

He's gonna win me a Championship single handed. I only have him in one league but it's the one that matters most. 

I've had Kamara in a 14-team big money keeper league since he's been in the NFL. Drafted him his rookie year and have had him since. Due to keeper rules I need to let him go after this year.

I've been in the playoffs every year, never finished worse than 8-5, but have lost in every week 14 with him (no playoff byes in this league). For the first 3 seasons, I was able to win the remaining 2 playoff games each season to finish 5th 3 yrs in a row. He's typically had a crappy week 14 game every season.

This season, out of 8 playoff teams, my 3rd seed squad scored the second-highest total in week 14. Naturally, the 6th seed that I just happened to play was the only one to score higher. Those 55 points that he scored today for my inactive team sadly mean nothing. Kamara had an average game.

Although in some ways it's been great having him, it's absurd that even with his stats, a championship or even 3rd place finish has evaded me for 4 straight years.

Edited by 8rattoon

Going into Monday’s Pittsburg game (best of two weeks) I was down like 105-104. I was surely going to lose. He played Ben and Juju. I was miraculously only down 11. He then pivoted and played Brees and Emanuel Sanders tonight and I played Kamara. Now I’m up 257-232 having played no one else and his QB having very bad game. Talk about a turn of fortunes. 

9 minutes ago, Briggssteel said:

Going into Monday’s Pittsburg game (best of two weeks) I was down like 105-104. I was surely going to lose. He played Ben and Juju. I was miraculously only down 11. He then pivoted and played Brees and Emanuel Sanders tonight and I played Kamara. Now I’m up 257-232 having played no one else and his QB having very bad game. Talk about a turn of fortunes. 

Nicely done Briggs 

I am playing against him this week and will probably lose because of it. The thing that sucks is the only reason this guy has him is because somebody dropped him around week 10. He was able to pick him because he had a higher waiver order that week, and will probably win it all because of him.

If anyone day Kamara, they should retire from fantasy football immediately. Imo, he was one of the top plays of the week. 

2 hours ago, zing said:

I am playing against him this week and will probably lose because of it. The thing that sucks is the only reason this guy has him is because somebody dropped him around week 10. He was able to pick him because he had a higher waiver order that week, and will probably win it all because of him.

He earned him them, imo, as near as someone can earn something in FF.  

Waited patiently and kept an eye on waivers for something good.  Tahts just smart. 

Who the heck dropped him though?