[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chiefs vs Ravens (SNF)

League_Champion

5 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

I have never owned Lamar until this year. Does he always suck like this?

Just seems to fit with the rest of your Fantasy year so far, lol. 

I want to give some props to the Ravens. I didn't think they had a shot.

They came off that crazy overtime loss Monday night and Chiefs usually have their number.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

4 hours ago, League_Champion said:

He can't throw it. 

He had 2 interceptions in the game, and his stats were not great. But he got his team the win. Still kind of amazing his best passing season was year 2 when he was MVP, 265 of 406 [66%], 3127 yards, 36TDs 6INT, while also rushing for 176-1206-7. His QBR was 83 (not great) and dropped to 74 last year and below 60 so far this year. 

He is still more of a running QB than a true passer, but he has learned and is getting better. 

19 minutes ago, Finn5033 said:

I fell asleep feeling pretty good about my matchup against Lamar. Woke up to see he finished with over 100 rushing yds an 2 tds on the ground. Now I need a 4td game out of Rodgers tonight or I’ll lose

Lamar's heroics got me the W in a BOTH league against our very own @Big Country.  We both scored a poo-load.  I got enough from Lamar and Kelce last night to squeak out a win.

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

He had 2 interceptions in the game, and his stats were not great. But he got his team the win. Still kind of amazing his best passing season was year 2 when he was MVP, 265 of 406 [66%], 3127 yards, 36TDs 6INT, while also rushing for 176-1206-7. His QBR was 83 (not great) and dropped to 74 last year and below 60 so far this year. 

He is still more of a running QB than a true passer, but he has learned and is getting better. 

That's been the knock on him since he was at Louisville.

47 minutes ago, Finn5033 said:

I fell asleep feeling pretty good about my matchup against Lamar. Woke up to see he finished with over 100 rushing yds an 2 tds on the ground. Now I need a 4td game out of Rodgers tonight or I’ll lose

As long as a at least one of those TDs go to Adams that's fine. I lead by almost 30, he has Rodgers I have Adams (6pt passing TDs).