[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 5 Chat

League_Champion

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

I've got him on several rosters.  I played him in one.  Was really annoyed when he got himself thrown out of the game.  Bad boy.

Yeah, let the emotions get the best of him. 

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

I'm 63 years old and have been watching pro football since I'm 8.  I have never seen that before.  Did you see the look on Ekeler's face?  He was like WTF?????

I did and couldn't stop laughing.  Such an odd play and decision.   Let's give you the lead so we have more time to beat you...........it sure backfired 

Edited by Montana is da Man

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

I've got him on several rosters.  I played him in one.  Was really annoyed when he got himself thrown out of the game.  Bad boy.

1 hour ago, irish said:

Yeah, let the emotions get the best of him. 

Ill never understand throwing a punch at a guy wearing a helmet

13 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Ill never understand throwing a punch at a guy wearing a helmet

Some of these guys aren't the brightest of bulbs. 

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

I picked him up in two leagues. Wished I would have started him.

He's going to be a good one.

6 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Did you watch the game of just highlights? The stats tell nothing, he was horrible. He just can't make NFL throws. 

I have been watching him play. He has missed quite a few throws over the past 5 weeks. I also noticed 4 or 5 TD's called back for various reasons that cost the Eagles a few games. 

16 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Did you watch the game of just highlights? The stats tell nothing, he was horrible. He just can't make NFL throws. 

Is the bolded still a requirement for NFL QBs? I thought they just need the ability to run away from college defender and make passes to wide open receivers.