[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jets vs Colts (TNF)

League_Champion

What a stinker of a game, only plus for me was that my Pittman did much better than my opponents Crowder (12 vs. 4) unfortunately neither was too far off their projections, so I didn't really gain much. But at least I took an early lead in the game, if the rest of the games this week were cancelled I'd win. 

14 hours ago, gijoerock said:

I was hoping for a Cinderella victory tonight.

I took the Jets +10.5.  Shoulda had it but for the White nerve damage.

I also took Mike White at over 1.5 passing TDs.  He got the first one early... but that was the play where he hurt the wrist.

2 very disappointing bad bets that both should have cashed but for the wrist.

1 hour ago, gijoerock said:

It was fun watching Taylor run 3000 yards in a single game. I feel bad for the Jets. The head coach is probably pulling all of his hair out of his head 😅

It's the head coach that designed this atrocious  defense.  I've never seen holes as wide as double barn doors in the NFL like yesterday, no matter who the players are on the field.

Saleh as both a "defensive guru (..not!)"  and as a head coach appears to be in over-his-head. Color me unimpressed with his defensive schemes, which are largely inexplicable.  As for HC, he shows zero energy on the sidelines.  It's like he was castrated upon arrival to the Florham Park, NJ facility.  The Jets have already sucked the life out of him.  They tend to do that, you know.

15 minutes ago, Dcat said:

It's the head coach that designed this atrocious  defense.  I've never seen holes as wide as double barn doors in the NFL like yesterday, no matter who the players are on the field.

Saleh as both a "defensive guru (..not!)"  and as a head coach appears to be in over-his-head. Color me unimpressed with his defensive schemes, which are largely inexplicable.  As for HC, he shows zero energy on the sidelines.  It's like he was castrated upon arrival to the Florham Park, NJ facility.  The Jets have already sucked the life out of him.  They tend to do that, you know.

I was thinking the exact same thing.  Every time Taylor or Hines was gashing that defense of his, they would show him on the sidelines and he was just standing there with his arms crossed doing his best Adam Gase press conference impersonation.  Looked like he had absolutely 0 desire to be out there.  I even mentioned to my wife that his face alone shows that he's full of regret for leaving what he had in SFO for this clownshow in NY.  

2 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

I was thinking the exact same thing.  Every time Taylor or Hines was gashing that defense of his, they would show him on the sidelines and he was just standing there with his arms crossed doing his best Adam Gase press conference impersonation.  Looked like he had absolutely 0 desire to be out there.  I even mentioned to my wife that his face alone shows that he's full of regret for leaving what he had in SFO for this clownshow in NY.  

yep.  But I do think he was vastly overrated by everone.  People took his sidelines energy and cheerleading and somehow distorted that into he was a great defensive mind.  Frankly, he's awful.

55 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

The wholes for the Colts RBs were massive, you could have driven the Madden Cruiser thru them, one time they showed Wentz handing off and paused, there whole was already about 20 feed wide in the middle of the field. 

Yeah, I can't remember the last time I saw holes that big. They weren't just big, but they were deep also. By the time Taylor got the ball, the defensive line was already pushed back a few yards.

• Haha 1