[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kirk Cousins has covid, out for Sundays game

Montana is da Man

6 minutes ago, Big John said:

How would this affect Cook?

I mean not particularly well I am guessing. I have him and will play him regardless but they will be keying on the run even more now. But I expect he'll get as much volume as he can handle, which may not be 100% coming off covid. Nothing you can do, you have to play him unless you have some absurd options. 

Edited by purplemonster

Actually I am reserving more judgment until I think about it more. I don't think you should sit Cook. Justin Jefferson could be more iffy if you have good options. I need to see more what the weather will be like and a few other things. It is apparently supposed to be 0, negative with windchill. All that combined with a new QB who basically never gets snaps may not be ideal. Kirk plays essentially all snaps because he is rarely injured and all the games have been close. 

6 hours ago, purplemonster said:

Hes definitely unvaccinated 

Yup, another poor choice. 

3 hours ago, 1fastdoc said:

Hmm, I was starting Osborn in lieu of Thielen for the high floor. I've got Mooney, DJ Moore and M Williams as well. 

Not sure how to handle this. 

I'd be playing Moore, Williams and Mooney over Osborn, in that order, for sure!  

19 minutes ago, loaf said:

you mean because of the QB situation, right? I don't see where he's listed as out

Yup, that was definitely the intention. 

19 hours ago, loaf said:

you mean because of the QB situation, right? I don't see where he's listed as out

Sorry - yeah. And I own Jefferson in two championships this week.