[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Khalil Mack to be traded to Chargers

Shaft

4 hours ago, Big John said:

As long as the Chargers move him back to a DE to make him fantasy relevant again.

He’ll be OLB unless MFL does some kind of change to edge types like they’ve mentioned.  Bosa should of been OLB last year but the guy doing positions was afraid of the outcry changing him would of caused.  Nwosu definitely moving on now, interested to see if he’ll land in a scheme that tags him as a DE.

Good trade for both teams. Bears may have ended up with a real GM this time. Got picks for Mack and dumped his salary and cap obligations. Bears will be saving a ton of money in 2023 against the cap.

Bears are in actual rebuild mode now. Bears fans should be happy about this. They aren’t gonna win this year.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Chief Dick said:

Good trade for both teams. Bears may have ended up with a real GM this time. Got picks for Mack and dumped his salary and cap obligations. Bears will be saving a ton of money in 2023 against the cap.

Bears are in actual rebuild mode now. Bears fans should be happy about this. They aren’t gonna win this year.

Yeah.  Punt the Mack experiment and go full rebuild.  I'm giving my Bears another chance.  Maybe by the time I'm 55 they'll have a team that can contend in the NFC-Norris.

• Like 1

Excellant addition. Now throw in the most recent acquisition of the Chargers of Patriots DB J.C. Jackson and if the defense can gel together.they could be a scary top defense this year. The offense and the defense look really good on paper. Yeah, we all know looking good on paper can be a curse, but if they can put it all together they could easily challenge the Chiefs for the division title. Don't count out the Raiders AND the new Russell Wilson led Broncos and this AFC WEST Division could be the best division in the NFL this year, supplanting my S.F.49ers NFC WEST division. Glad to see the Chargers being really aggressive this offseason. I like QB Herbert as I have him in numerous leagues and he can surely lead them.deep in the playoffs with some help.from the defense. The Chargers can be an exciting team this year and the rest of the AFC and NFC better look out for this team in 2022. In the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger,'GO CHARGERS' !!