[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Agency Tracker

League_Champion

2 minutes ago, CrazyCajun said:

I don't think so. He wants to stay in LA. Wants to stay in the cool crowd and open some business's there. Last season I seen a few reports when Browns got rid of him that he wanted to go to LA for that reason. I don't know 100% but that's just one of the things I was reading about his situation. 

He'd be a really nice fit in NO. 

7 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

He'd be a really nice fit in NO. 

I think so as well bring all the old LSU guys back. But that WR room is starting to get crowded. I can see a fit for them but wont have much use for them unless MT goes down. I would love to have him, Landry, and Fournette back but I don't think that will be a possibility.  For sure Fournette he signed back with the Bucs already. 

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

That would of been a real nice fit for both 

Im guessing Miami offer more money. Sony would be 4th on the depth chart when if he would of came to the Saints he would of been 3rd and probably start if Kamara is suspended. Now he is behind Edmonds, Mostert, and Gaskin.

10 minutes ago, CrazyCajun said:

Ty,son Williams is now a Free Agent. He could be a good sign for a team that needs a RB. The few games he did pull bulk of the load he was getting 5 to 7 YPC. Im just wondering why Ravens release him and keep Mike Davis.

Versatility,  blocking,  playbook and money.

Edited by rajncajn

29 minutes ago, CrazyCajun said:

I dont know much about him. Do you know anything and if he could be a good filler if Kamara is suspended?

He had issues with learning the playbook, sucked as a blocker and didn't play special teams. Hard pass IMO.

This was Harbaugh talking about him last year:

Damn well that sucks. I dont know any other Free agents besides maybe Philip Lindsay that could be a fill in. 

39 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

He had issues with learning the playbook, sucked as a blocker and didn't play special teams. Hard pass IMO.

This was Harbaugh talking about him last year:

Per sleeper app Jarvis Landry is going to the Saints. As a Saints fan I love this. I feel we have a three headed monster of a WR core. Also, if MT re-injuries himself we still have two good WRs. The only thing is Jarvis could of went some where else to be a No.1 or No.2 now he will be a No.3. Now Winston has no excuse. If he does play poorly with all this talent around him then the Saints will look elsewhere for a QB next season. 

1 hour ago, CrazyCajun said:

Per sleeper app Jarvis Landry is going to the Saints. As a Saints fan I love this. I feel we have a three headed monster of a WR core. Also, if MT re-injuries himself we still have two good WRs. The only thing is Jarvis could of went some where else to be a No.1 or No.2 now he will be a No.3. Now Winston has no excuse. If he does play poorly with all this talent around him then the Saints will look elsewhere for a QB next season. 

I don't think Landry would excel as a #1.  #2, maybe... but he just doesn't profile athletically as a true #1 threat.  As the #2 or 3 in the Saints offense he will thrive.  He'll open up zones for both Thomas and Olave to operate.  This pretty much kills any sleeper value Adam Trautman had though.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

What is with the Falcons? How about adding a faster, smaller receiver that can actually move? They are obsessed with bigger bodies

Well, when you only have 2.guys who can catch, and you know they are both going to be double teamed,  having the taller guy may help