[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This list was clearly made by someone from the huddle forums

Bobby Brown

I'm not sure why Snooki is so scared in so many places (but apparently not in Philly, or Jersey)?  Isn't he always packing and ready to cancel any threat? I mean 2nd amendment says right there "shall not infringe". 

Just to be fair, the inner city and downtown areas in most large cities can be dangerous. Crimes of opportunity with many people in a tight spaces and lots of the less fortunate present. Add in people visiting who may not expect danger. I generally am extra cautious in these places, and knew not to get into stuff with others. 

8 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Can we talk football now? 

Of course.  Let's move on. 

There was  a new list released this morning.  "Fanbase who most enjoys the close comfort of up to 8 other men at one time."

Philly made the top of that list also.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Of course.  Let's move on. 

There was  a new list released this morning.  "Fanbase who most enjoys the close comfort of up to 8 other men at one time."

Philly made the top of that list also.  

He's not finding another board no matter how hard we all try, we're stuck with him. I've really enjoyed putting him on the ignore list but I still get the quoted stuff. Oh well. 

• Like 1

Seriously becoming extremely unreadable here.  Helpful tip, if you're constantly responding to a troll you are generally either part of the problem or a troll yourself.  :shrug: 

Angryguysforums is down the dial, please go there to piss on each other. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I'm not sure why Snooki is so scared in so many places 

While no one should deny that homelessness and crime has gotten worse, playing it up has become part of a political identity.

Edited by Bobby Brown

2 minutes ago, Def. said:

Seriously becoming extremely unreadable here.  Helpful tip, if you're constantly responding to a troll you are generally either part of the problem or a troll yourself.  :shrug: 

Who could've ever guessed that a thread about annoying Philly fans would potentially get annoying?

9 minutes ago, Def. said:

I agree which is why I suggested the ignore feature. 

2 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

Yes, it's very scary and it's only gotten worse since the last time you showrr up and got gang raped by 8 black dudes.

Bobby, you racist bastid, you said black dudes!  Alright, that should cover it. 

2 hours ago, Def. said:

This thread was quickly unreadable, and some of us are just enjoying giving LC a bit of his medicine back. Like I said for somebody so eager to troll others and bash them constantly he sure cannot take it. 

I mean LC could just stop responding, or ignore Bobby myself and others. You know what people have been telling all of us to do during his time dragging this forum into the gutter.