[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Justin Jefferson Wk #1

gijoerock

8 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I added the confused reaction, because I didn't get the joke. I was actually confused by BJ's post, since chief dick was not mentioned. 

Using penis, then a spelling of dick trying to evade a language filter.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, irish said:

Wasn't being a penis, meant it genuinely but I guess you can't say cute around you manly men. Btw, your meter is broken too, regardless of how well you think it's running. Time for a tune-up.  If I wanted to be a d1ck, you'd know it. 

seemed a bit patronizing. Cute, coming from you of all people 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, irish said:

Read above, your sarcasm meter, just like Steve's, is broken.  Damn, people are either really sensitive here after a poor week 1 fantasy performance or just jaded. 

You're pretty much the only person being sensitive here. :lol:

• Thanks 1

On 9/11/2022 at 4:50 PM, gijoerock said:

This guy is frying the Packers. I have him on my roster and he's rocking today.

On topic... Jefferson is an absolute stud and a ton of Saints fans were quite salty, not only because he didn't drop to us, but also because he went to the Viqueens. We ended up with Cesar Ruiz and he's been pretty disappointing so far.

On 9/12/2022 at 2:37 PM, darin3 said:

Ummm... I dunno irish.  I kinda got the sarcastic vibe from your post, too.  My sarcasm meter is running just fine.  The word "cute" was the key.  

No need to be a penis.

I rarely poke my nose into these, but had to on this one. My gosh Darin, that was flipping funny. Thanks for gut buster this morning!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/12/2022 at 9:25 PM, rajncajn said:

On topic... Jefferson is an absolute stud and a ton of Saints fans were quite salty, not only because he didn't drop to us, but also because he went to the Viqueens. We ended up with Cesar Ruiz and he's been pretty disappointing so far.

I feel to your pain. He actually did fall to the Eagles an they passed on him for Jalen Reagor. Philly fans murdered Howie Roseman at the time and they were 100% right to. 

• Like 1