[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Justin Jefferson Wk #1

gijoerock

6 minutes ago, gijoerock said:

This guy is frying the Packers. I have him on my roster and he's rocking today.

I love when fantasy owners who have great players on their team, who explode in week 1,  post with excitement over their performance. If there was such a thing as cute in fantasy football, this would be it. 

Congrats!

Edited by irish
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, irish said:

I love when fantasy owners who have great players on their team, who explode in week 1 post with excitement over their performance. If there was such a thing as cute in fantasy football, this would be it. 

Congrats!

The rest of my team is sucking. 

1 minute ago, gijoerock said:

The rest of my team is sucking. 

Well, unfortunately that blows. Good to see you focusing on the positive though. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, irish said:

I love when fantasy owners who have great players on their team, who explode in week 1,  post with excitement over their performance. If there was such a thing as cute in fantasy football, this would be it. 

Congrats!

Spoken like a jilted owner who's getting roasted week 1.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

35 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Spoken like a jilted owner who's getting roasted week 1.

I have no teams, but certainly could've been the case. 

2 hours ago, irish said:

Congrats!

How is someone confused by this?  Please explain...

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, gijoerock said:

No offense taken. Just happy to see this guy strive to acquire a 2000 yard season and help my fantasy team make the playoffs.  So far I'm up by a few points.

Screenshot_20220911-182406_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Awesome!  Jefferson, along with Barkley, likely won this week for ya. 

13 hours ago, irish said:

It wasn't me but just a few thoughts.

What is "cute" about his post?  Is cute used as a good term or was it derogatory?

Why in general are you giving somebody grief for celebrating a good player having a good day. Yes its week 1, yes Jefferson is a stud who is expected to do well. But I don't see him proclaiming he is champion of his league or a brilliant GM, just enjoying one of his players having a good day. 

At first I thought maybe your post came during the Cowboys ass whipping by the Bucs, but see it was long before that. 

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, irish said:

Because your post oozes sarcasm. "I love it when..." & "If there was such a thing as cute in fantasy football" don't really convey genuine appreciation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, stevegrab said:

It wasn't me but just a few thoughts.

What is "cute" about his post?  Is cute used as a good term or was it derogatory?

Why in general are you giving somebody grief for celebrating a good player having a good day. Yes its week 1, yes Jefferson is a stud who is expected to do well. But I don't see him proclaiming he is champion of his league or a brilliant GM, just enjoying one of his players having a good day. 

At first I thought maybe your post came during the Cowboys ass whipping by the Bucs, but see it was long before that. 

Bad day Steve?  My comment was completely genuine and not busting at all. Did you feel hurt and therefore had to step in and defend something that didn't need defending?  It's this simple, I thought it was fun to see someone so happy about the production of one of their fantasy players that they posted about it.  What was negative about my post?  Me saying "I love", calling it cute,  saying Congrats!  Hell, even gijoerock didn't take offense. You are a sensitive soul Steve or are absolutely miserable in your life to constantly have the view of things that you do. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, rajncajn said:

Because your post oozes sarcasm. "I love it when..." & "If there was such a thing as cute in fantasy football" don't really convey genuine appreciation.

Read above, your sarcasm meter, just like Steve's, is broken.  Damn, people are either really sensitive here after a poor week 1 fantasy performance or just jaded. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Ummm... I dunno irish.  I kinda got the sarcastic vibe from your post, too.  My sarcasm meter is running just fine.  The word "cute" was the key.  

No need to be a penis.

Wasn't being a penis, meant it genuinely but I guess you can't say cute around you manly men. Btw, your meter is broken too, regardless of how well you think it's running. Time for a tune-up.  If I wanted to be a d1ck, you'd know it. 

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, irish said:

Bad day Steve?  My comment was completely genuine and not busting at all. Did you feel hurt and therefore had to step in and defend something that didn't need defending?  It's this simple, I thought it was fun to see someone so happy about the production of one of their fantasy players that they posted about it.  What was negative about my post?  Me saying "I love", calling it cute,  saying Congrats!  Hell, even gijoerock didn't take offense. You are a sensitive soul Steve or are absolutely miserable in your life to constantly have the view of things that you do. 

Nope my day is just fine, but thanks for your internet based psych evaluation. You asked why somebody was confused by your post I tried to explain. I didn't say I was offended. It kind of looked like sarcasm, people don't usually "love when guys react this way " post seriously. 

Apparently I'm not the only one who thought it wasn't actual praise of the OP. 

3 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Nope my day is just fine, but thanks for your internet based psych evaluation. You asked why somebody was confused by your post I tried to explain. I didn't say I was offended. It kind of looked like sarcasm, people don't usually "love when guys react this way " post seriously. 

Apparently I'm not the only one who thought it wasn't actual praise of the OP. 

True but can't necessarily use Rajn and darin as backup. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Yoyo said:

@irishJust seemed like a complimentary comment to me Irish. And the poster seemed to take no issue with it either as your discussion continued. Not sure what the fuss is about.

Glad to see some took it for its actual intent. Moving on as this is actually ridiculous to discuss. 

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, irish said:

Wasn't being a penis, meant it genuinely but I guess you can't say cute around you manly men. Btw, your meter is broken too, regardless of how well you think it's running. Time for a tune-up.  If I wanted to be a d1ck, you'd know it. 

No, not what I meant.  You weren't being a penis in your initial post.  You are being one in your follow-up posts to steve and rajn, though.  JMHO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1