[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hurricane Ian

irish

Anyone else down here in Florida awaiting this storm. I just finished up doing all the parks and now wait to see how bad things might get...

Be safe, hope things aren't too bad for everybody down there. Its a big nasty storm and impacting plans I had to attend a motorcycle event in Lewisburg WV where rains are expected Saturday and Sunday. Many of the people I know in NC and other nearby states that were planning to go have also cancelled. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I'm on Hilton Head Island, SC. I'm not leaving. There's one way in and one way out of the Island. The Hurricane Evacuation Routes are like parking lots. It's definitely coming 🎯. I dry docked my boat this morning and hoping for the best. 

:pc: Aren't you in Texas?

13 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

I think anyone in Florida that truly needs assistance can get a free plane ride to Martha's Vineyard.

They haven't offered my Granddaughter and her family and plane rides. She has been out of power

since things started. But she is well prepared.

1 hour ago, gilthorp said:

I think anyone in Florida that truly needs assistance can get a free plane ride to Martha's Vineyard.

Oooof, too soon. 🤣 

1 hour ago, skylive5 said:

They haven't offered my Granddaughter and her family and plane rides. She has been out of power

I think you missed his sarcasm there, flew right over your head like an arranged flight of immigrants out of Florida, heading to Martha's Vineyard. 

Edited by irish

3 hours ago, skylive5 said:

I'm just sayin my friend. It's what he does so well. 

Glad your family survived. It must have been very scary for them pal.

16 hours ago, skylive5 said:

They are still without power....but doing fine. Thanks Gil.

Didn't know you had family down there sky. Hope they get their power back soon. My uncle was far enough north of Tampa that they didn't get the worst part. 

21 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Looks like it's going to head offshore then make a hard left into the Hilton Head/Savannah area, right where I'm at. They are predicting 75 mph winds around that time but being in the Low Country, storm surges will be our biggest concern. 

Stay safe & best of luck.

22 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Probably not but at least people would be able to afford plywood to board up their windows or gas to evacuate. 

It's already been established you don't have the emotional maturity to discuss politics without DMD locking threads.  Stick with the main forum where you let other posters know someone scored a touchdown.  

TIA.  

2 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

It's already been established you don't have the emotional maturity to discuss politics without DMD locking threads.  Stick with the main forum where you let other posters know someone scored a touchdown.  

TIA.  

Try talking football, you only spew your nonsense in political threads. This is a football forum isn't it? Join us ❄️