[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 7 QB sleepers?

darin3

No Josh Allen this week.  No Jalen Hurts.  Heck, not even Kirk Cousins or the struggling Matthew Stafford.

Who's everyone going to for their Week 7 bye week QB?

I am rolling out Matt Ryan in one. 

Picked up and playing Marcus Mariota in another.

Daniel Jones in yet another.

Anyone going with someone else they really like that might be available in your average redraft?

• Like 1

I had already benched Stafford back in week 4, first for Trevor Lawrence then for Geno Smith. Neither one worked out, and I'll roll with Smith again. Hopefully the Rams figure out some things during the bye and Stafford is a worthy starter going forward. If not my 2-4 season is only going to get worse. 

3 minutes ago, gijoerock said:

Rollin the dice on Geno Smith.

How is this rollin the dice?  He's QB7 in typical scoring.  I mean, I see your sig and obviously you're going with Hurts over Geno.  This is a good problem to have.... I have Geno in one league where I have Lamar.  Another owner (has Hurts) reached out to try getting Smith off me, and I declined.  I need the assurance that I'll be not only covered for Lamar's bye, but in case he gets dinged again.

23 minutes ago, gijoerock said:

The Chargers have a pretty good defense.

I'm glad I have Geno, my QBs have been bad this year, first Stafford (4 weeks 3 duds), then Lawrence, then Geno. Its a big part of my 2-4 record.

Geno may be 7th in scoring as Darin points out, but I doubt many are going to put him at a #7 ranking for the rest of the season. He's had 2 really good games (25-30pts), two good games (15-20) and 2 sub par (below 10) games. He struggled against SF which has a good defense, but also struggled against AZ, who isn't as good. 

He's in my line-up this week with Stafford on bye and my other QB Wentz went down, and nothing better on waivers. (Well Dalton was there, but who saw that game coming, or want to rely on him with Winston expected to resume starter role.) 

• Like 1