[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Wildcard Round (Sunday)

League_Champion

Harder to factor in the drop off to Skylar Thompson. Which is likely to be significant. The Bills are jacked up over the Damar Hamlin thing and kind of being put in a tougher spot by the NFL. I wonder what Tyreek Hill thinks about the 14-3 Chiefs now. Tagovailoa hasn't played more than 13 games in any of this three seasons.

This game should be a whooping!  Hill probably says, I got paid and I'm in the playoffs, so that equals win-win. Cherry on Top... I'm in sunny party city Miami versus crap hole, cold-ass Kansas City. 

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, irish said:

This game should be a whooping!  Hill probably says, I got paid and I'm in the playoffs, so that equals win-win. Cherry on Top... I'm in sunny party city Miami versus crap hole, cold-ass Kansas City. 

An no taxes in Florida!

2 hours ago, DMD said:

Harder to factor in the drop off to Skylar Thompson. Which is likely to be significant. 

Truer words can't be said about football this weekend.

ETA: And 2 hours later, things have changed. 

Edited by Shaft

4 minutes ago, Shaft said:

An no taxes in Florida!

Man, how could I have forgotten the best reason!  

4 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Dolphins are hanging around in this game 

The NFL called the Bills' sideline and said tell Josh to throw a lame duck deep ball when he didn't need to for an interception. Then follow it up with a mini tantrum and push the defensive lineman to create a little intrigue. 

And we have a game!

• Haha 1

What is going on?  The fix is in. Miami with Thompson at QB is in a tie game with Josh Allen in Buffalo?!?!

Tell me something I'd believe.