[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MY Thread

rajncajn

The original intent of my thread was to promote discussion of a non-political & non-confrontational nature and while it started out well, it quickly devolved into a meme fest that overtook the thread and stunted any sort of actual discussion. So, my solution was to just repurpose the thread so that posters would have a place to just post their memes & that way other threads might be somewhat free of the same derailment. I warned that I would delete the thread and after 3 pages of bickering and then the political bs starting up again, I was done. Thread is gone. I've taken my ball, go find something else to play with.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rajncajn said:

The original intent of my thread was to promote discussion of a non-political & non-confrontational nature and while it started out well, it quickly devolved into a meme fest that overtook the thread and stunted any sort of actual discussion. So, my solution was to just repurpose the thread so that posters would have a place to just post their memes & that way other threads might be somewhat free of the same derailment. I warned that I would delete the thread and after 3 pages of bickering and then the political bs starting up again, I was done. Thread is gone. I've taken my ball, go find something else to play with.

This is The Huddle. You should have known better.  :)

1 hour ago, Bobby Brown said:

Heh.  That thread was quite insufferable and pretty political for awhile.  But Steve posting a couple memes making fun of Trump was the final straw. 

You have learned Whitney Walter's moderation style quite well, young Jedi.  😜

I thought it was odd that my few posts seemed to be the straw that broke the camels back. It was only a response to LC's continued posting of politics, not just in that thread or the tailgate but the main forum. Which I basically said when rajn made a post calling us both out saying "no politics". 

Either way, the once interesting but quickly tarnished by LC thread is gone. No skin off my back. 

2 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I thought it was odd that my few posts seemed to be the straw that broke the camels back. It was only a response to LC's continued posting of politics, not just in that thread or the tailgate but the main forum. Which I basically said when rajn made a post calling us both out saying "no politics". 

Either way, the once interesting but quickly tarnished by LC thread is gone. No skin off my back. 

Try not to trip over your ego. That thread was dying a slow death. Your "well he was doing it first" childishness is what did it in. I'd already told him the same thing I told you. But hey, If you two want to start your own tickle thread then PLEASE be my guest. This forum would be better for the result.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

Or was it your endless whining and complaining all over the forum? You didn't have to click on anything, yet you did and cried like a baby about it. 

It's a Libfest in here and your the pawn. 

I'm sorry I took your toy away. You're welcome to start your own. :lol:

Edited by rajncajn

1 hour ago, Bobby Brown said:

Lol. That's really odd how doooshbaggery gets bipartisan concurrence.

Well, kumbaya. Who knew the way to get you to quit being chivesbags to one another was to give you another target. At least I own my chivesbaggery.

3 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Well, kumbaya. Who knew the way to get you to quit being chivesbags to one another was to give you another target. At least I own my chivesbaggery.

lol..wut now?  My post wasn't directed at you but it appears it was perceived that way.  

15 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

I thought you meant my chivesbaggery of deleting the thread. :lol:

Oh heck no...keep the thread or send it to the incinerator as far as I'm concerned.  I'm ambivalent.

I was referring to the delusion of how only 'libs' would find LC's childlike charade tiresome.  

• Like 1

23 hours ago, skylive5 said:

This is The Huddle. You should have known better.  :)

You know. I know. Many others know - this has been a great ecosystem where friends have been made, leagues have been formed, and it has transcended into the real world, not filled with false bravado and poison behind a keyboard. There appears to be actors that are not here for that. Call it jealousy or immaturity, I'm not sure, perhaps it's a mixture of both. The Huddle did survive these types of cancers in the past, and perhaps it will again. Be well Sky. 

7 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

You know. I know. Many others know - this has been a great ecosystem where friends have been made, leagues have been formed, and it has transcended into the real world, not filled with false bravado and poison behind a keyboard. There appears to be actors that are not here for that. Call it jealousy or immaturity, I'm not sure, perhaps it's a mixture of both. The Huddle did survive these types of cancers in the past, and perhaps it will again. Be well Sky. 

I have hugh hopes that it will survive the latest onslaught of the latest cancer.

I am doing my best my friend.

• Like 2