[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

****Chiefs Vs Eagles OFFICIAL Super Bowl Thread - RIBS IT IS!!!!!****

Chief Dick

Eagles are better overall.

Chiefs have Mahomes.

Andy Reid is phat.

Everyone is picking the Eagles to win this thing. I tend to agree.  But that's why you play the game. 

I drink Miller Lite now.

I'm making pulled pork on Sunday.

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries. 

Edited by Chief Dick

It's the Superbowl, pulling out all the stops. Party at LC's house with about 30 of my closest friends & Family. I'm too lazy to handle it myself so the Wife is getting a local Italian Pizzeria/Restaurant to cater it. 

Strombolis, Wings, Calamari, pizzas and whatever else she came up with. Everyone is required to bring a desert and BYOB if you have a favorite beer. I'll provide spirits and mixers but that's as far as I go. 

Go Birds! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Big John said:

Unretiring the victory pants?

Good question. I don't know that there is much magic left in them. They provided a lot of happiness over the years, culminating with the Royals and the Chiefs championships.

The funny thing is that I still have those pants. They will never be thrown away. But they are pretty worn out at this point.  

Can you remember who was the beneficiary of the pants over the years? I know @whomper for sure, and I think @rajncajn also. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

It's the Superbowl, pulling out all the stops. Party at LC's house with about 30 of my closest friends & Family. I'm too lazy to handle it myself so the Wife is getting a local Italian Pizzeria/Restaurant to cater it. 

Strombolis, Wings, Calamari, pizzas and whatever else she came up with. Everyone is required to bring a desert and BYOB if you have a favorite beer. I'll provide spirits and mixers but that's as far as I go. 

Go Birds! 

You got a good cheesesteak recipe? I got one of those Blackstone flat tops for Christmas, and this is on the agenda. Not this weekend though.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chief Dick said:

Eagles are better overall.

Chiefs have Mahomes.

Andy Reid is phat.

Everyone is picking the Eagles to win this thing. I tend to agree.  But that's why you play the game. 

I drink Miller Lite now.

I'm making pulled pork on Sunday.

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries. 

I'm picking the chiefs as well,  against my better judgment. I'm sorry in advance.

We're apparently going over my sister in laws to watch the game and the girls are having a doggy play date for the puppy bowl. :rolleyes: Not sure if I'm going to drink or not. I've cut way back to almost nothing for about 6 months. I would love a beer or a few for the game though. 

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

The secret to a good cheese steak is the roll. I get Amaroso rolls which are even hard to find here. Also NO minute steak, real shredded steak only. Of course fried onions and provolone 

For sure. And I'm not some kind of neanderthal.  I'll be using real steak. This is Kansas City after all.  

2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

The secret to a good cheese steak is the roll. I get Amaroso rolls which are even hard to find here. Also NO minute steak, real shredded steak only. Of course fried onions and provolone 

Speaking of rolls. I've been trying to find a good one locally for muffalettas and it seems like nobody here makes them anymore. :kicksrock:

7 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Do you have Publix supermarkets there? They usually have decent rolls. Luckily we have one good local bakery, the owners are from NY and make some mean rolls. 

Publix is not in Mississippi.

26 minutes ago, Chief Dick said:

Good question. I don't know that there is much magic left in them. They provided a lot of happiness over the years, culminating with the Royals and the Chiefs championships.

The funny thing is that I still have those pants. They will never be thrown away. But they are pretty worn out at this point.  

Can you remember who was the beneficiary of the pants over the years? I know @whomper for sure, and I think @rajncajn also. 

keggerz and your son.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Do you have Publix supermarkets there? They usually have decent rolls. Luckily we have one good local bakery, the owners are from NY and make some mean rolls. 

Closest one is in Mobile about an hour away. I may as well go the other way to Slidell. We do have a New Oreans based market, but last time I checked what they said was a muffaletta roll most definitely was not. It looked like monkey bread,  was way too flat and had no sesame seeds. We've got some fantastic bakeries, but none of them seem to ever have any. 

Edited by rajncajn

28 minutes ago, Chief Dick said:

You wore them for whomp to help his Cowboys beat my Saints. :glare:

• Haha 1

• Chief Dick changed the title to ****Chiefs Vs Eagles OFFICIAL Super Bowl Thread - RIBS IT IS!!!!!****
  • DMD locked this topic