[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 9 Games Chat

FinishTheDrill

Sorry to those who normally get them going, but I have both Tua and Mahomes (and mostert) in my  superflex and I'm just too damned giddy about it!

tough league, so if I can finally get some big QB play I',m stoked.   

Enough about me.  

I like that Mahomes distributed the ball to just about every player on the roster in the first drive.  I thought they'd pick up a stud for the trade deadline, but I guess $$$ was a real issue.

9 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

I'll say.  

Mahomes distributing the ball to everyone.    Soon expect him to start throwing to coaches, ball boy, fans... taylor swift. 

KC is the only team where the gameplan includes everyone.

I am really pretty impressd with pacheco.  He does fine in fantasy, but as a real life player, that guy runs hard.  Not lighting up the scoreboard, but efficient yardage with the touches he's getting.  

On another note, Chase Claypool recovers a fumble.  Surprised he could be bothered with bending over for it.  

update late 4th:  punt

Edited by FinishTheDrill

4:22 left, KC ball up by 1td.  Give it to pacheco, burn the clock, score with no time left.

Worst possible scenario for my personnel to pick up ff points.  

argh.  Why. 

EDIT-    Punt maybe?  Maybe tua connects on a bomb to mostert?  One could dream.  

Yep.  4th and 1 punt.  Sweet.

Edited by FinishTheDrill

Please dont punt.  Just go for the W.

edit- well, that went well. 🤣 🤪 Worst possible outcome of bad outcomes, short of an injury.  What a let down fantasy stat game.    Mostert managed soem rb2 numbers in the end.  Tua and Mahomes putting in another ff performance.  Painful.

Anyone roster cedric in their flex out of desperation?  Congrats if so.  

Edited by FinishTheDrill

Europe games are just bad for football. No one on the west coast wants to get up to watch a 6:30 AM game. The quality of football is always down. Two of the Top-5 quarterbacks just met and neither could break 200 passing yards.  It's a money grab to get more international viewers at the expense of the current fans.

2 minutes ago, DMD said:

Europe games are just bad for football. No one on the west coast wants to get up to watch a 6:30 AM game. The quality of football is always down. Two of the Top-5 quarterbacks just met and neither could break 200 passing yards.  It's a money grab to get more international viewers at the expense of the current fans.

I am really not opposed to the 9:30 am east coast time slot.  That said, I am opposed to this outcome.  Rostering both Tua and Mahomes in a superflex, I had it circled on my fake calendar for weeks.   

5 minutes ago, DMD said:

:tup:

Played Hill and Waddle.  I was hopeful with 4 min left that they'd tie, go to overtime and get me more points.  Instead, well, I don't know what the hell Tua was doing. Or Waddle.  They deserved that loss.

• Like 1