[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pacheco career game tonight…

ThatDude

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Love the positive mindset of Fantasy owners going into a game where they need a player to produce. 

Should get a top 20 RB performance out of him this week. 

18 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

KC offense is going to struggle early again and get behind Philly, which will limit Pacheco's usage. 

There goes that idea. 

3 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Not a career game so far, but a nice game 

I'm skeptical. He's too small. These guys always end up hurt. Just look at Achane. Eagles will put the clamp down in him. 

Edited by rajncajn

2 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Ok, that last run did it. Y'all have convinced me. That dude is fantasy $$$. He's going to be featured the rest of the game and run wild. I'm predicting multiple TDs.

Nah, he'll amass no more than 12 yards rushing the rest of the game.  Philly's defense is about to step up

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Nah, he'll amass no more than 12 yards rushing the rest of the game.  Philly's defense is about to step up

No, hush your mouth. Little man runs too angry. He's done it all game. Nothing stopping him now. 

Edited by rajncajn
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Pacheco about to go off. 

On the other hand, Kelce must be hurt or he's checked out for the second quarter. I don't think he gets another ball his way the whole game. Guy is overrated anyway. :thinking:

Edited by rajncajn
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

It worked! :lol: 

Came in behind in two leagues. Had Mahommes and Pacheco in one and Kelce in another, facing Pacheco and AJ Brown.  I figured the second I had no chance in so I was hoping Pacheco would have a big game.

Then here I come walking in the forum and somebody has put a curse on Pacheco. The reverse worked too darn well and by the half I had the Mahommes/Pacheco won and was nearly caught up on the Kelce vs Pacheco/Brown. Pumped the brakes on Pacheco, threw a little sauce on Kelce and boom! Both games in the bag! :yay:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

It worked! :lol: 

Came in behind in two leagues. Had Mahommes and Pacheco in one and Kelce in another, facing Pacheco and AJ Brown.  I figured the second I had no chance in so I was hoping Pacheco would have a big game.

Then here I come walking in the forum and somebody has put a curse on Pacheco. The reverse worked too darn well and by the half I had the Mahommes/Pacheco won and was nearly caught up on the Kelce vs Pacheco/Brown. Pumped the brakes on Pacheco, threw a little sauce on Kelce and boom! Both games in the bag! :yay:

Sarge would be proud.

• Haha 1

On 11/21/2023 at 12:21 AM, rajncajn said:

Mahommes

I can tell you this, I paid dearly for him in a SF league and I could use some magic from him this week.  Which means I need the struggling  mediocre WR room to step up.  And Kelce.  I dont care, even some Mckinnen!  

I hope a rejeuvinated LV gives him hell so he has to go into mahomes mode.  

Just catch the damned ball the throws at you guys!