[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your NFL Christmas Wish/Gift

devilwoman

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a Christmas miracle....The Seahawks to win the Superbowl!

please please please please please...

602014[/snapback]

This is some wishful thinking. Maybe if McNabb broke his right arm, Manning retired because he was feeling guilting about getting close to breaking Marino's record, the somebody tosses a cupful of beer on Brady...and the Patriot's pull an Artest, the NFC North goes on strike...well, you get my point.

Love the Hawks - like a so-ugly-it's-cute puppy.

My wish: Manning shatters the TD & yardage records, Holmgren realizes Hasselbeck should only throw the number of times that Alexander gets carries, and the Steelers make it to the AFC Championship.

Looking to buy one for my brother, who named his son "Jack Tillman" in June...but it looks like NFL.com can't guarantee the order until "the end of December".

602447[/snapback]

I ordered two on 10/13 and it is still backordered. They have e-mailed me 3 times to tell me it is still backordered. Their latest date is 12/5 but obviously that isn't happening either.

Now for me request Santa - I ask to win one of my leagues for the third year in a row. Just two more wins after this week - please Santa. The only other request might be a little tough. Don't let the Dolphins screw up their very high draft pick next year. I know it is tough to prevent that Santa but just see what you can do.