[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboy accomplishments this year

moneymakers

And after Romo gets a shot (hopefully this week) they will know that he is the answer at QB.

626329[/snapback]

Cowboys - HC Parcells Sticking With QB Testaverde

Jaime Aron, AP

Bill Parcells still thinks Vinny Testaverde gives the Dallas Cowboys the best chance to win, so he's keeping the 41-year-old as his starting quarterback. Parcells put off the decision until Wednesday, drawing speculation he was finally going to turn to one of his youngsters, either highly touted rookie Drew Henson or Tony Romo, who was promoted to second string last week.

Jaime Aron, AP

Bill Parcells still thinks Vinny Testaverde gives the Dallas Cowboys the best chance to win, so he's keeping the 41-year-old as his starting quarterback. Parcells put off the decision until Wednesday, drawing speculation he was finally going to turn to one of his youngsters, either highly touted rookie Drew Henson or Tony Romo, who was promoted to second string last week.

626943[/snapback]

You've got to be ***ting me...

I shouldn't even respond to you f'n idiots...

That being said, I hope you all rot in hell.

Only the people that take satifaction in T.O. getting hurt should actually rot in hell.

Edited by TFB

I shouldn't even respond to you f'n idiots...

That being said, I hope you all rot in hell.

Only the people that take satifaction in T.O. getting hurt should actually rot in hell.

627063[/snapback]

:D Did TO have a Season Ending Injury Dance? I missed it if he did.

Jaime Aron, AP

626943[/snapback]

Well that just sucks

Further info on the QB situation in Dallas this weekend, but who knows...and really should be in another thread probably, but since it was brought up in this thread, here it is:

How about neither, although Parcells did announce Wednesday he is also preparing Romo to play and might find a spot in Sunday's game against Washington for the second-year quarterback to make his NFL quarterback debut.

"I'm going to prepare two quarterbacks to play," Parcells said Wednesday at Valley Ranch. "Testaverde will start the game, Romo has been told to be prepared to play. I would want a young player either like a Drew (Henson) or a Tony to at least have the opportunity to get a look at the defense, what they're doing, what their game plan is before he's inserted into a game into a game.

"I'm not saying he's going in, but he's been told to be prepared to play and he'll get some work this week and we'll see if we wind up using two players."

So what's the big deal? There isn't one, actually.

In fact, this appears to be exactly what the Cowboys were planning on doing last week going into Philadelphia. Sources close to the quarterback position said Romo was expected to play at some point against the Eagles, likely at the point Philadelphia was expected to take that big second-half lead.

But a funny thing happened last week at Lincoln Financial Field: The Cowboys defense came to play. That defense played about as well as it had all year, and with the Cowboys leading 7-6 from the second quarter to the final two minutes of the game, there was no reason to change quarterbacks.

See the source if you want to read the full article.