[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

On a Serious Note

melrich

Thanks for sharing and my thoughts and prayers go out to you.

I know how hard it is to lose someone that is so close to you. My brother-in law passed away shortly after Xmas several years ago. That was such a shock to hear that when we were all just together for the holiday just a few days before. He was the same age as Reggie White when he died.

This is also the first Xmas without my brother, who died in September of this year. It is definetly a time of the year to reflect and not to take anything for granted.

Melrich, thanks for sharing your dads passing. I know it must be tough losing a parent. My thoughts are with you and your loved ones. Something of this nature really does make you thankful for what you have and brings you back to humanity in caring for the people who are special in our lives. We are here but a short time...may God bless you and give you and your family the strength to endure this difficult time.

My sincere condolences. Losing a parent is a very difficult moment for anyone. All of a sudden, you lose that comfort-zone of being a child yourself, regardless of your age. It makes me be thankful for the health and well-being of my parents.

Thanks for sharing this personal moment with us.

Edited by Glabra