[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why all the Patriot Haters?

masslefty33

Steelers 34

Patriots 20

I love how you continue to site the Patriots win earlier this year over the Colts, but when the Steelers win over the Pats is brought up, you bring up 2001, which were two completely different teams and rosters.  What gives ?  :D

648397[/snapback]

Its playoff time now, I don't think your rook QB will hold up.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its playoff time now, I don't think your rook QB will hold up.

648649[/snapback]

Wasn't he the same rook QB who beat them last a couple of months ago and looked great doing it ????

While those who know me would be quick to say that I'm no Brady supporter, I've got 2 words for you - Bridget Moynihan. I'd carry a man bag, toss on some lipstick and sport leg warmers if it would get me a little time with that piece.

While those who know me would be quick to say that I'm no Brady supporter, I've got 2 words for you - Bridget Moynihan.  I'd carry a man bag, toss on some lipstick and sport leg warmers if it would get me a little time with that piece.

648669[/snapback]

Agreed, but, Ben's not doing too bad for himself either. Remember, he's just a rookie:

http://www.nataliegulbis.com

:D

Agreed, but, Ben's not doing too bad for himself either.  Remember, he's just a rookie:

http://www.nataliegulbis.com

:D

648676[/snapback]

Never seen this girl before in my life, but she's looking like a 12 year old boy to me. Advantage - Brady.

Never seen this girl before in my life, but she's looking like a 12 year old boy to me.  Advantage - Brady.

648691[/snapback]

I agree Bridget is hotter, but Ben's just a rook. Also, check out the pictures of her in bathing suits and short skirts, she is extremely hot. No one looks good in LPGA garb. She wouldn't be known as the "Anna Kournikova of golf" if she looked like a 12 year old boy.

Disliking the Pats is simple for me...

I grew up in New England and remember how sorry the Pats were for a very long time. Most of the fans didn't give a hoot about the team throughout the 70's and 80's.

Lo and behold, the team finally caught lightning in a bottle and won a Super Bowl - then another. Now, those fans feel like they have an axe to grind and have lost all persepective on where their team came from and how quickly they will return to mediocrity.

The message I have to all Patriots fans: Your team is not the best ever. Your coach is not the best ever. Your fans are not the best ever. Your stadium is not the best ever. The NFL has been around for a long time. There have been a lot of great teams, coaches, fans, etc. in those years. Your time in the sun, though bright, is short-lived.

Disliking the Pats is simple for me...

I grew up in New England and remember how sorry the Pats were for a very long time. Most of the fans didn't give a hoot about the team throughout the 70's and 80's.

Lo and behold, the team finally caught lightning in a bottle and won a Super Bowl - then another. Now, those fans feel like they have an axe to grind and have lost all persepective on where their team came from and how quickly they will return to mediocrity.

The message I have to all Patriots fans: Your team is not the best ever. Your coach is not the best ever. Your fans are not the best ever. Your stadium is not the best ever. The NFL has been around for a long time. There have been a lot of great teams, coaches, fans, etc. in those years. Your time in the sun, though bright, is short-lived.

648707[/snapback]

Bitter much? Coming from a Phins fan, I can understand this - worry not, your team will be back in the middle of the pack sometime in the next few years.

Any Pats fan who implies that this or any team we've had is the "best ever" should be shot. Same goes for the stadium (never heard that one before). But as far as Belli being the best NFL coach ever - I think there's a colorable argument there that can't be reasonably denied . . . the guy has won 2 super bowls with talent that is slightly above average at best.

I agree Bridget is hotter, but Ben's just a rook.  Also, check out the pictures of her in bathing suits and short skirts, she is extremely hot.  No one looks good in LPGA garb.  She wouldn't be known as the "Anna Kournikova of golf" if she looked like a 12 year old boy.

648703[/snapback]

www.tccandler.com/talent_file_bridget_moynahan.htm

Ah, now i understand the Brady bashing! I am running out and getting my hand bag.

I have seen many posts on this and other boards touting the Patriots players, coaches, stadium, ownership, uniforms, logo, weather.... you name it as the best ever in the history of the NFL. If it was from just one or two people, it would be cute. But it seems pervasive and ends up being laughable.

I agree Bridget is hotter, but Ben's just a rook.  Also, check out the pictures of her in bathing suits and short skirts, she is extremely hot.  No one looks good in LPGA garb.  She wouldn't be known as the "Anna Kournikova of golf" if she looked like a 12 year old boy.

648703[/snapback]

ESPN.com page 2 or 3 had an interview with her last week, I concur with Menudo about the bathing suit pics :D

I'd say both are doing pretty well.

And if the Pats do get by the Colts I want them to go up against the steelers. Neither road is easy but I'd prefer to get some revenge.

I was at the Pitt game...wearing my Ty Law jersey (and Sox cap!) and Pitt came to play. The Pats didn't and the injuries to Dillon and Law didn't help.

But 1st thing 1st is surviving Manning and his Offense.

They get no respect from who?  I have plenty of respect for them ... that doesn't mean I have to root for them or that I have to believe that they will beat Indy right now.  Manning and Indy are on a major roll right now. 

However, if there is a team out there that can stop them it would be Belichick's Pats ... I just think Manning gets over his Belichick problems this weekend.

648350[/snapback]

I agree with Grits completely, although I wouldn't discount Pittsburgh as a possibility to beat Indy either...I just think this is probably Indy's year.

I have seen many posts on this and other boards touting the Patriots players, coaches, stadium, ownership, uniforms, logo, weather.... you name it as the best ever in the history of the NFL. If it was from just one or two people, it would be cute. But it seems pervasive and ends up being laughable.

648723[/snapback]

But it's true. Vin Brown was the greatest #59 of all time - there is no debating this.

ESPN.com page 2 or 3 had an interview with her last week, I concur with Menudo about the bathing suit pics  :D

I'd say both are doing pretty well.

And if the Pats do get by the Colts I want them to go up against the steelers.  Neither road is easy but I'd prefer to get some revenge.

I was at the Pitt game...wearing my Ty Law jersey (and Sox cap!)  and Pitt came to play.  The Pats didn't and the injuries to Dillon and Law didn't help.

But 1st thing 1st is surviving Manning and his Offense.

648727[/snapback]

haha I was at the Meadowlands the day after Chrismas...wearing my Richard Seymour jersey and my Sox hat with the World Series patch..and a Jets fan suggested that I became a Red Sox fan last year..hahaha

Actually, I was thinking Tony Eason was the best QB ever, and certainly the best #11 ever to play the game.

648759[/snapback]

Bledsoe, baby - Bledsoe. Best QB to ever play on 2 teams in the AFC East. Eason is a close 2nd.

boston/ny rivalry...which you never experienced the likes of

648599[/snapback]

Right, despite the fact that my wife and brother-in-law are both Yankees fans and most of their family are hardcore Red Sox fans. Because I'm from the Midwest, I have no clue. :D

Right, despite the fact that my wife and brother-in-law are both Yankees fans and most of their family are hardcore Red Sox fans.  Because I'm from the Midwest, I have no clue.    :D

648799[/snapback]

well if you really had a clue..then I wouldnt expect you to jump down my throat and call me names because I defended myself when I was verbally attacked for wearing my teams colors in a visiting stadium...and proceed to tell me that I was bragging to the huddlers rather than sharing a story with a fellow Pats fan from NE.

Right, despite the fact that my wife and brother-in-law are both Yankees fans and most of their family are hardcore Red Sox fans.  Because I'm from the Midwest, I have no clue.    :D

648799[/snapback]

it's odd that you never mentioned this before, as it was relatively central to the argument.

well if you really had a clue..then I wouldnt expect you to jump down my throat and call me names because I defended myself when I was verbally attacked for wearing my teams colors in a visiting stadium...and proceed to tell me that I was bragging to the huddlers rather than sharing a story with a fellow Pats fan from NE.

648809[/snapback]

(1) You're asking for a confrontation when wearing a Pats jersey at a Jets game in New York.

(2) Getting into a such a heated argument with a bunch of Jets fans that security had to move you "because you had to defend youself" is not an intelligent thing to do.

(3) Points (1) and (2) clearly show that you're both arrogant and stupid. It's unfortunate that we have laws to protect people like you, as you clearly would've been a victim of Darwinism by now.

Edited by Bill Swerski