[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why all the Patriot Haters?

masslefty33

It seems comical to me that they get no respect (even though I hate that term) from anyone even after what they have accompished. I am just curious as to what the problem is? I do live in Boston, so my view might be a little distorted. So this is why i ask this question. Do fans think that they are a fluke? Is Brady overated? Does Belichick get on every fans nerves with the kissasses in the media? Clue me in! I understand that most of us root for our team and in the process try to bring down the teams of others. But the Pats seem to be a lightning bolt for criticism.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They get no respect from who? I have plenty of respect for them ... that doesn't mean I have to root for them or that I have to believe that they will beat Indy right now. Manning and Indy are on a major roll right now.

However, if there is a team out there that can stop them it would be Belichick's Pats ... I just think Manning gets over his Belichick problems this weekend.

I think for the most part The Huddle's huddlers believe NE is the best team this year and the last 3 years.  So I don't think anyone hates them....  I mean we are talking modern day dynasty here...

Ugly :D Tuna

648384[/snapback]

:D Around here, many Huddlers are sick of UT's antics, so much so that thay are hating the Pats because of him.

I think for the most part The Huddle's huddlers believe NE is the best team this year and the last 3 years.  So I don't think anyone hates them....  I mean we are talking modern day dynasty here...

Ugly :D Tuna

648384[/snapback]

Steelers 34

Patriots 20

I love how you continue to site the Patriots win earlier this year over the Colts, but when the Steelers win over the Pats is brought up, you bring up 2001, which were two completely different teams and rosters. What gives ? :D

Steelers 34

Patriots 20

I love how you continue to site the Patriots win earlier this year over the Colts, but when the Steelers win over the Pats is brought up, you bring up 2001, which were two completely different teams and rosters.  What gives ?  :D

648397[/snapback]

hes a little slow

I think NE got little respect after their first Superbowl win - many thought it a fluke. I believe they have the respect they deserve now.

However, their continued success starts to rankle many. Bragging and boasting is the result of winning, and fans of losing teams start to resent it. Lets call it 'The Cowboys Factor' :D

:D Around here, many Huddlers are sick of UT's antics, so much so that thay are hating the Pats because of him.

648393[/snapback]

Unfortunately, for every Caveman Nick, there's a UT and a mo lewis on this board.

Outside of the Colts/Pats rivalry, I have nothing personal against the team. Although I am sick of watching them win all the time. :D

Edited by Bill Swerski

648393[/snapback]

Sums it up for me.

648515[/snapback]

Pretty much a ditto here.

648534[/snapback]

Yup :D ... the only reason I root against the Patsies is because of UT.

hahah Swerski..you act as if I could even come close to annoying the huddle masses with "homeristic" posts and points of view, as Tuna does

I argue one time with someone about Marcus Stroud vs Richard Seymour and now Im an annoying Pats homer

648549[/snapback]

Given that you flamed me over PM afterwards, yes, you are as obnoxious as UT. And, dare I say, just as stupid.

648393[/snapback]

Sums it up for me.

648515[/snapback]

Pretty much a ditto here.

648534[/snapback]

Yup :D ... the only reason I root against the Patsies is because of UT.

648552[/snapback]

Gotta jump on this bandwagon. UT has pretty much sold me on hating the Pats. Guy is such a POS you would have to go out of your way NOT to hate them. Which I have.

Shame the other Pats homers have to take the fallout, but hopefully they can take solice in the fact that we all know it isn't them.

yeah Im stupid and obnoxious because I argued that Richard Seymour is a more versatile and valuable lineman than Marcus Stroud..then I got a bunch of people barking at me for it..who adding nothing to the conversation/argument...but just decided to jump on me for arguing with their friend Capt Hook...

anyway...sig bet Swerski?

yeah Im stupid and obnoxious because I argued that Richard Seymour is a more versatile and valuable lineman than Marcus Stroud..then I got a bunch of people barking at me for it..who adding nothing to the conversation/argument...but just decided to jump on me for arguing with their friend Capt Hook...

648577[/snapback]

No, you're stupid and obnoxious for bragging about having to be moved to a different section of Giants Stadium after getting into a fight with Jets fans. And then flaming me over PM and telling me that I'm a pu$$y.

Now run along and get another one of your $40 haircuts, you (the really bad word)ing moron.