[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another Randy Moss Thread

Vet

As a Jets fan, my answer is a resounding YES!

I wouldn't mind seeing Chad and Randy rekindle their college-days connection. If I'd give him specially made tear away pants so he could moon anyone he wants after a TD.

Despite all the baggage, I'd bet there are 31 other teams out there that agree.

Of course they would. If he was an URFA at the end of this season you would see more money than Ft. Knox has being thrown at him. Talent is talent and the baggage that goes with it isn't worth a bother.

This mooning thing is much ado about nothing.

No team could deny his talent but there are quite a few teams that would pass on his baggage. Could you imagine Belichek or Parcells dealing with this idiot? Now if were talking Fantasy teams hell yeah i'd take him if i got the chance! By the way the mooning incident wasnt a big deal but more or less calling his coach out ( no matter how big an idiot Tice is) the week of your playoff game? What the hel;l is that crap?He also says he doesnt care what his team mates think of what he does. But i guess none of that really matters cause he catches TD's and he already has all the money he will ever need!

ESPN Mike and Mike have talked to two GMs over the last 2 days and both said "no".

However, I find that to be a load of bullshit. It was easy for both of those guys to take the high road and say "no" because it's not an actual option. But I'd bet my last dollar that almost every GM in the league would take Randy Moss on their team ... because after all is said and done everybody wants to win and Moss makes big plays.

I'm still mad that we passed on him when we did. I think we took John Avery instead.  :D

649387[/snapback]

I am thankful that the Lions drafted Terry Fair instead of that malcontent Moss.

The service that I received from Fair at the local McDonald's was excellent.

Moss needs to be put on a team that has a tough coach. Think he'd pull that sh*t under Parcells? Coughlin? Gruden? Methinks not.

He's the best WR in the game, of course I'd want him. That being said, I'd like a little attitude adjustment.

The most disappointing thing was the 2 second walkout, not the moon.

No team could deny his talent but there are quite a few teams that would pass on his baggage. Could you imagine Belichek or Parcells dealing with this idiot? Now if were talking Fantasy teams hell yeah i'd take him if i got the chance! By the way the mooning incident wasnt a big deal but more or less calling his coach out ( no matter how big an idiot Tice is) the week of your playoff game? What the hel;l is that crap?He also says he doesnt care what his team mates think of what he does. But i guess none of that really matters cause he catches TD's and he already has all the money he will ever need!

649136[/snapback]

Belichick took Dillon and his baggage didn't he ?

Moss needs to be put on a team that has a tough coach. Think he'd pull that sh*t under Parcells? Coughlin? Gruden? Methinks not.

He's the best WR in the game, of course I'd want him. That being said, I'd like a little attitude adjustment.

The most disappointing thing was the 2 second walkout, not the moon.

650031[/snapback]

Do you think he would play for a tough coach, or just pout like a baby.

The mooning thing has gotten way out of hand. Dungy said it best when he commented on Packer fans mooning the visiting team bus after leaving Lambeau. Moss just got a little payback, that's all. No big deal.

Oh, and I'd be happy to have him on the Giants.