[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys and Redskins Suck

Los Gigantes

Giants And Eagles getting play on recent posts, didn't want others in the nfc east to feel left out.

649360[/snapback]

It was the 90s, basking in the glow of the Cowboys Dynasty...and then my dream was shattered by you beotch-slapping me back into the present reality with your post... :D

Thanks, I need that once in a while.

In other news, the Cowboys fired their offensive line coach. Maybe thats a step in the right direction....

649450[/snapback]

Here in Tampa they're talking about Bill Muir possibly leaving and reuniting with Parcells.

Gibbs I think is the biggest disappointment as a coach this year followed by the biggest diasppointing player of Clinton portis. So Washington sell the franchise you'd probably get more recognition that you "know what you're doing."

Thanks Los Gigantes can't ever pass up a Redskins disappointment thread. :D:DB)

It was the 90s, basking in the glow of the Cowboys Dynasty...and then my dream was shattered by you beotch-slapping me back into the present reality with your post... :D

Thanks, I need that once in a while.

649365[/snapback]

You definitely need to grow up. I hate when people can't let go of past accomplishments and just live in the present. I remember when I was 15 and I rushed for 300yds and 2 TDs in a JV game but you don't here me bragging about it. :D

You definitely need to grow up.  I hate when people can't let go of past accomplishments and just live in the present.  I remember when I was 15 and I rushed for 300yds and 2 TDs in a JV game but you don't here me bragging about it. :D

650905[/snapback]

Well, it was in jest...I was "mimicking" a few other fans (not all) that keep bringing up the past.

EDIT: Sorry, BS M, I missed your :D at the end.

Edited by Gunther

The Redskins had the #1 defence in the NFC without LaVarr Arrington and wasted alot of time on the chump QB Mark Brunell. Everyone keyed in on Clinton Portis cause they had no passing game. A couple of WR aquisitions in the off seeason this year and look in '05.

You definitely need to grow up.  I hate when people can't let go of past accomplishments and just live in the present.  I remember when I was 15 and I rushed for 300yds and 2 TDs in a JV game but you don't here me bragging about it. :D

650905[/snapback]

I remember that game.I started you because someone in the advise forum told me too.

650905[/snapback]

Nah .....

1975 ... My Pete Rose driven Cincy Reds triumph over Boston in 7 games despite Fisk's game 6 heroics. I'll never shut up about it.

Superbowl XXX ... O'Doofus throws inexplicable interceptions to hand victory to the Cowboys and robbing my precious steeeeelers of one for the thumb. I'll never shut up about it.

1987. My Lakers defeat my bride's Celtics for the title -- with the win coming during our honeymoon (we taped the games so we could watch them when appropriate) ... I'll never shut up about it.

The Redskins had the #1 defence in the NFC without LaVarr Arrington and wasted alot of time on the chump QB Mark Brunell.  Everyone keyed in on Clinton Portis cause they had no passing game.  A couple of WR aquisitions in the off seeason this year and look in '05.

651294[/snapback]

Good information here. Except I think a pass rushing DE and another strong O lineman are more important than a WR.

Nah .....

Superbowl XXX ... O'Doofus throws inexplicable interceptions to hand victory to the Cowboys and robbing my precious steeeeelers of one for the thumb. I'll never shut up about it.

:D

I remember that game.I started you because someone in the advise forum told me too.

651528[/snapback]

Yep, the good ole days. I'm glad to see someone was utilizing the advise forum back then. At that point in my life I was way too impatient to learn morse code.