[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rodney Harrison

Bill Swerski

Rodney Harrison takes a swipe at Vanderjagt. Link

"He should focus on making the field goals, not worried about what we're doing over here, OK?" Harrison said. "I mean, he has to be a jerk, Vanderjerk, if he sits there and criticizes Peyton Manning and Tony Dungy, one of the best quarterbacks in the game and one of the best coaches in the game. And then for him to put his foot in his mouth again just shows what type of character he has."

Unfortunately, I have to agree with him...

I tend to agree. I've never seen a kicker with a bigger mouth. You would of thought that after he missed that FG in the season opener against the Pats he would be a bit more humble.

What do you expect from a kicker who does that gay little head bob with his holder after every succesful FG.

Idiot.

Agreed...

He should just keep his *** mouth shut and kick the ball.

Ben

"He should focus on making the field goals, not worried about what we're doing over here, OK?  I mean, he has to be a jerk, Vanderjerk, if he sits there and criticizes Peyton Manning and Tony Dungy, one of the best quarterbacks in the game and one of the best coaches in the game.

651020[/snapback]

What a great response by Harrison. Revive the negative Athena that happened last year (or whenever) when Manning called him a liquored-up kicker, and also remind him that he missed a FG in the first regular season game this year.

I read an interesting article on Corey Dillon recently. One tidbit that came out of it was that he gives Rodney Harrison a lot of credit for helping him get past his bitterness at Cincinnati this year. Say what you will about his hitting on the field, he's been a real leader for the team.

I read an interesting article on Corey Dillon recently. One tidbit that came out of it was that he gives Rodney Harrison a lot of credit for helping him get past his bitterness at Cincinnati this year. Say what you will about his hitting on the field, he's been a real leader for the team.

651475[/snapback]

Great leader AND dirtiest player in the NFL. Says a lot about the duality of man, No? :D

Edited by Bonehand

Great leader AND dirtiest player in the NFL. Says a lot about the duality of man, No?  :D

651479[/snapback]

Don't hate him because he's beautiful. :D Face it, he's the kind of guy you love on your team but hate on anyone else's. San Diego was foolish to let him get away.

Agreed...

He should just keep his *** mouth shut and kick the ball.

Ben

651079[/snapback]

1000 posts since September !!! B)

What the heck are you guys doing over there ? :D

It's taken me about 3 years to get to 500 :D

Edited by J.D.Morrison

:D He is a Bears and Colts fan.  He just pumps up whoever is doing better.

651621[/snapback]

I'm sure I will get beat up for this, but I just don't believe that you can be a devoted fan to more than one NFL team. I simply do not understand how it can be done. I have other teams and players in the league that I admire, but if what they are doing has anything to do with impeding the Steelers success, they quickly move into my dislike category. Just my $.02