[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #6

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, the first time in the last few days i've missed an MH for work and I'm one of the suspects!

How about Dr. Rock? He's a Giants fan (i think) and his profile states he's in Boston. The rack looks like something from Plymouth, no? Don't know him enough to get the commie reference though...

734530[/snapback]

Hmmmm........ Dr. Rock.

734541[/snapback]

Not sure of all the clues, but I'm going with Dr. Rock.

734659[/snapback]

Flattered that anyone remembered...

This guy looks a little too old to be Rock.  (if Rock really is in his early 20s)

734546[/snapback]

Almost 24.

Yes, I'll go with Dr. Rock too.  Giants fan, clearly a homo.

734663[/snapback]

:D Says the guy in bondage with old men.

:D another hint - Dr. Rock was already a MH

734666[/snapback]

Caught me.

Good idea.  Naming a conference eliminates 7/8 of the active Huddlers, or about 87% (assuming an even distribution of favorite teams).  Naming a team eliminates about 97%.

734797[/snapback]

:D You made a bad assumption. The distribution is not even. For instance if you say Bucs or NFC West, there will be few Huddlers that fit that bill, but if you say Cowboys or NFC North, there will still be a lot remaining.

:D When am I no longer a newbie??

735447[/snapback]

This is what, the THIRD MH in a row, where you come in, after the MH has been guessed like 3 pages ago, with a new gueess? At that rate, you are the perenial newbie, broncos. You will always be a newbie. You reek newbieness. You should be the first inductee into the newbie hall of fame. You are the newbie's newbie. The Huddlle all time newbie. You are, and will forever remain, a newbie. But.... you are our newbie. Take shelter in that tree.

This is what, the THIRD MH in a row, where you come in, after the MH has been guessed like 3 pages ago, with a new gueess? At that rate, you are the perenial newbie, broncos. You will always be a newbie. You reek newbieness. You should be the first inductee into the newbie hall of fame. You are the newbie's newbie. The Huddlle all time newbie. You are, and will forever remain, a newbie. But.... you are our newbie. Take shelter in that tree.

735714[/snapback]

Tito, hand me a tissue.

735714[/snapback]

An honor it shall be and an honor it will remain.

• 2 weeks later...