[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #6

hmmm...you people are getting too good at this.  We may need some harder or trickier clues coming up for the next ones...

Something like...

Clue #1 - Is human

Clue #2 - Lives on this planet

I'll have to give this some more thought... :D

734773[/snapback]

You know Bear, maybe if you didn't focus on what team they liked until later that might throw them off a bit. Just a thought.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know Bear, maybe if you didn't focus on what team they liked until later that might throw them off a bit. Just a thought.

734780[/snapback]

Good idea. Naming a conference eliminates 7/8 of the active Huddlers, or about 87% (assuming an even distribution of favorite teams). Naming a team eliminates about 97%.

734780[/snapback]

That's probably right. It gets narrowed down very quickly once we know what team they like.

Not that I can get any of them anyways but other people can.

Shave his head and give him a cheesey little mustache and he'd look exactly the way that I had envisioned him. :D

734853[/snapback]

Mustache!!??!! I have a beard right now but will shaveot down when it warms up.

No stache here, JJ.

Can't be TimC.  He lives in Mechanicsville, and therefore must have a mullet.  It's a rule.

734844[/snapback]

Back when I had good hair, I had the mullet that ruled all other mullets. I'd pop my t-tops in my Firebird and let it fly like the wind. Chicks like Squeegie were all over it. :D

:confederate flag:

Squeegie, you know you dug Def Leppard.  :D

734911[/snapback]

:D

Did not. I spent the early 80s listening to Hall & Oates, the mid 80s listening to the Monkees, and the late 80s listening to the Beatles. No Def Rettard allowed. :D

Edited by Squeegiebo

:D

Did not.  I spent the early 80s listening to Hall & Oates, the mid 80s listening to the Monkees, and the late 80s listening to the Beatles.  No Def Rettard allowed.  :D

734914[/snapback]

the Monkees were around in the mid 80's?

I thought they were the 70's?