[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Droughns is now a Brown

gogo2146

Droughns traded to Browns for a DE E. Eukiban(sp) and DT Mike Myers I think a good trade for both teams since Green is pretty much gone. Should be open Comp. for the starting Rb spot in Clev. As a Droughns owner, this will make the offseason interesting. Will he be a starter or not?

so what is romeo crennel's plan for the defense. i know he is going to try to get the LB derrick johnson i think for his 3-4. But now since he has lost pretty much every starter on the d-line, where is he going to get these people. he cant use the next two-three rounds just for de's and dt's, can he? Im guessing he might take the guy from wisconsin to play nose tackle but im not having a ton of confidense in romeo

so what is romeo crennel's plan for the defense. i know he is going to try to get the LB derrick johnson i think for his 3-4. But now since he has lost pretty much every starter on the d-line, where is he going to get these people. he cant use the next two-three rounds just for de's and dt's, can he? Im guessing he might take the guy from wisconsin to play nose tackle but im not having a ton of confidense in romeo

757317[/snapback]

He won't have this team turned around in the next year or so. Browns fans will need to be patient.

Are you kidding?!??!  Look at the success of studs like Olandis Gary.  Yes, Denver RB's are amazingly successful once they leave.

757365[/snapback]

After watching Clinton Portis run all over people and score massive amounts of td's, I'd say the "System" in Denver is over-rated. :D

yeah exactly - but champ bailey didn't exactly destroy receivers - maybe he benefitted from a system as well. Shawn Springs had a better year than bailey laste year. Anyway, Lee Suggs is a good back but droughns is just ok. I bet you lee wins the competition outright. Browns already have the illest FB in teh game terrel smith

DJohnson is legit. That woudl be a great pickup for them. I don't u dnerstand why they want a receiver. They ahve a solid trio in davis, bryant and northcut. They have a solid d-lineman in jason fisk, kenard lang and orpheous roye - they gave up just backups. They do need some depth. All Cleveland needs are safeties and standout players and DJ can be that guy. They should draft a safety in the top of the 2nd round

No joke.  I nabbed him in my local in week 15 for just this kind of speculative upside in a keeper/dynasty league.

757443[/snapback]

I did the same now I have to decide on 3 from Culpepper, McCallister, Rudi, Bell, and Holt and try to trade the other 2 for draft picks... :D:D The good problems to have in fantasy football...

Has anyone else noticed that Denver has quietly collected the entire Browns D Line? wt F is up with that?

Edited by Kid Cid

Isnt Chester Taylor now a Brown too?

757758[/snapback]

No. I believe the Ravens matched the offer sheet.

From our very own priority news:

Chester Taylor - RB, Baltimore Ravens 03/21/05

Taylor was offered a one-year, $3 million contract by the Cleveland Browns and the Ravens had the option of matching it or receiving a sixth round pick in compensation. The Ravens have matched the offer to avoid losing the back-up for Jamal Lewis which includes $2 million in base salary, a $1 million signing bonus and a pair of $100,000 incentive clauses.

Edited by Czarina

I did the same now I have to decide on 3 from Culpepper, McCallister, Rudi, Bell, and Holt and try to trade the other 2 for draft picks...  :D:D  The good problems to have in fantasy football...

757663[/snapback]

Thems some good names to be choosing from.

:D  :D  And Tatum Bell owners everywhere rejoice.  :D  :D

757305[/snapback]

Tatum Bell owners are dancing in the streets :D .....right up until to Draft Day.

That's when Skeletor drafts another RB :doah: